0.6

Amber's P.O.V

"You look so fucking sexy with me dripping out of you like that." Jack moaned as he bit his lip while looking down at the cream pie he just created in awe.

I look up at him through my long lashes before bringing my left hand down to my heat. I swirl my fingers in the sticky substance, collecting as much as I can before bringing my fingers to my mouth and slowly sucking the juices off- making sure to never break eye contact with him.

"Thank you." I stated before slowly hopping off of the counter top in which I was sitting on.

                      "Why did you just do that? Are you trying to get yourself fucked again?" Jacks deep voice asked as he looked down at me with temptation.

                     "No, I just wanted to savor the moment." I shrugged as I began to put back on my black sweat pants.

                       "Keep playing games with me and see where that gets you." Jack warned as he fixed himself in his clothing before relighting the backwood and sitting himself down on one of the barstools.

    I roll my eyes at him playfully as I use my arms to cover my nipples before speaking to him.

                            "Jack you ruined my shirt what am I supposed to wear now?" I groaned as I looked down at the shredded pieces of fabric sitting by my feet.

                            "Nothing, I like you better like that." He teased as he reached over the counter before grabbing my arm and removing them from my chest, resulting in me revealing myself to him once again

"I'm being serious."

"I am too" he smiled as he proceeded to ghost the smoke coming out of his lungs.

I looked at him with an annoyed expression as I sit there awaiting for him to take me seriously.

"Okay fine, go in my room and there should be some tee shirts in the drawer or you can pick a hoodie from my closet" he stated as he pointed over to the door on the left.

I take in his directions before turning on my feet and go to follow them. I push open jacks bedroom door, before scanning his room.

       His space was fairly large for it to be a two bedroom apartment, it was actually quite shocking.

       I immediately walk over to his closet on the left hand side of his room, before scanning my eyes over the different pieces of fabrics. I continue to search for a hoodie in which I'd like before finally coming across one that caught my attention.

   I pull out the soft maroon material from the other pieces of clothing before pulling it over my head.

          Once I'm fully settled in Jacks hoodie, I begin to make my way over to his bathroom in which was connected to the room. After I'm finished relieving myself I then exit his room before going back into the kitchen.

                    "Where's Zac?" I questioned, just now noticing his absence as I look under Jacks sink for cleaning supplies.

                     "I'm pretty sure he's with violet right now on a date or something." He shrugged as I found the intensive surface cleaner.

I began to spray the counter tops with the surface cleaner in attempt to disinfect the area, before wiping away the counters with the paper towels sitting next to me.