0.8

Amber's P.O.V

Gianna applies one last layer of her dark lip stainer before turning around on her chair to face me.

"Okay! I finally finished, are you ready to go?" She questioned as she grabbed her lip stainer, eyeliner and phone before stuffing it into her black bag.

"Yeah!" I agreed as I made my way over to her.

We make our way out of our dorm and down the hall to the first floor, before reaching the outside. We begin our journey down the hill, towards the main campus, conversing with one another in the process.

"Okay so this is the furthest I got with jack, so from here I'm not sure where we should go." I explained as we sat in the same field I just abandoned moments ago.

"Oh wow, look at all these statues. It says here we're in Murphy's Sculpture Garden. How beautiful!" Gianna spoke out as she read the sign sitting in-front of us.

"I know right! That's what I said!!! Like what school just has a garden full of art? This is fucking amazing!" I exclaimed as I did a 360 turn, admiring all the art that surrounded us.

We sat in the garden for a few moments, going around to look at and admire all the different sculptures sitting in the field. It's quite obvious that we both share the same love and appreciation for art and I like that we can have deep stimulating conversations over each piece.

After about 30 minutes of walking around the garden looking at each sculpture we finally decide to continue our search to find our classes.

"Okay, I remember Jack mentioning to me that my physics class would be in the main building but there are so many buildings I'm not sure which one is the main one to be honest." I admitted, causing Gianna to let out an amused laugh.

"Physics? That should be where the S.T.E.M majors are. So I'm going to assume you can find all your math and science courses in the south campus. I think I remember how to get there, come on." She spoke as she began walking down the trail in which we were on .

We continue walking through the campus for about ten minutes before coming across a building labeled 'mathematical sciences building'.

"All of your math and science classes should be in here." She informed me as we began making our way up to the building.

My hand wrapped around the metal door handle, attempting to pull it open in order to gain access to the building; only to find it was locked.

I groan in annoyance as I was really excited to explore the inside of the building.

"Oh shit yeah, the main buildings are probably closed because it's Sunday. We can still go around and find the buildings so you'll at least know where to go." She explained

I nodded my head in agreement before showing her the rest of my schedule on my phone. She looked at it briefly before handing it back to me.

"So how do you know your way around the campus? You're a freshman too right?" I questioned curiously as we began walking in order to find where my other classes would be.

"Yeah I am, but I've lived around here my whole life and my whole entire family went to this school. So I've been to this campus a lot." She explained.