0.2

Don't forget to read my book The Muse on dreame. I'm writing the muse in between writing this one!!

 I'm writing the muse in between writing this one!!

https://m.dreame.com/novel/cRWRkONmZN4q+uq0hj59HA==.html

Copy & paste link^ or click the link in my bio if you wish to find

Amber's P.O.V

I can't believe he's really making me go and change right now. How fucking embarrassing is that?

        The first thing he says to me is that I need to change. What about "hey baby how was your day" or "I'm glad you made it here safe".

no, I didn't get any of that.

        More anger begins to fill my being as I step onto the elevator and press the 3rd floor. I sit there soaking in my own irritation awaiting for the doors to reopen.

   My mind starts to become clouded with different thoughts, as I sat on the elevator in silence.

    The doors soon reopened, revealing the entrance to level 3 before having me step out and begin my journey back to my room.

what did he mean by "I don't want a repeat of high school"

What was that meant to imply?

What was he really trying to say with that statement?

     I shake my intruding thoughts from my head as I reach my dorm, seeing as the door was creaked open.

      My eyebrows furrow together in confusion

I could've swore I closed the door behind me when I left to go to Jack.

        I slowly but hesitantly push the door open, revealing a foreign girl I had never seen before alongside two adults.

                  "Oh hi! You must be my roommate! I'm Gianna, it's so nice to meet you." The red head spoke out as she made eye contact with me.

                   "Hi, nice to meet you I'm amber." I rushed as I made my way into the room before going over to my area and into the closet

Thank God my mother helped me put up all my clothes because I would not want to be looking through boxes for something to wear right now.

    I began looking through the clothes hanging in my closet, quickly pushing each piece to the side until I landed on something acceptable.

                      "What's wrong you seem upset, today's a very happy day where's your smile." The woman's mom I believe spoke to me, gaining my attention

                       "Oh no! I'm so sorry I hope I'm not coming off as rude or anything. I'm just in a rush at the moment and someone's waiting on me downstairs so I don't want to be disrespectful and make them wait a while." I ensured as I continued looking through my closet, never breaking eye contact with the materials in front of me.