Chapter 9

We arrived at the hospital and they carried Hayes in on a stretcher. They signed him in and brought him into a room. I followed them in until they told me I couldn't come any further.

I stayed in this little waiting room until soon Nash came along with all of the other guys.

"Where is he?!" Nash screamed.

"Calm down. He's okay." I said placing my hands on Nash's chest when he walked, more like ran, towards me.

"Okay." He said breathing in and hugging me

"He'll be fine, okay? He's gonna be okay." I felt small drops of water on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Nash crying. I reached up and wiped his tears away and he smiled a little.

Soon a doctor came out and said

"All here for Hayes Grier."

We all stood up and he looked a little taken back.

"Uhm, Hayes will be fine. We're about to stitch his head up and we can have one person go back there with him."

We all looked at Nash. That is until the doctor continued.

"He said something about someone named Ryan?"

Then everyone looked at me.

"Nash you should go. He's your brother." I said looking into Nash's red eyes.

"No. He wants you. You should go."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." he said giving me a slight grin

I walked over to the doctor and he told me to follow him. We walked back to this hallway and followed it all the way down. I soon saw Hayes sitting on the stretcher. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. He looked at me and I felt so bad. His face was swollen but yet perfect in every way. I couldn't deny it now. I was irrefutably, undeniably, definitely in love with Hayes.

HAYES POV

Ryan walked over and grabbed my hand. I know this sounds so girly but I felt sparks. Every time we're together I felt this radiation through the room pulling us closer together. It was then that I realized that I was irrefutably, undeniably, definitely in love with Ryan.

RYANS POV

The doctor pushed Hayes into this room and gave me a chair to sit in next to him. They told us they would be right back so I decided to Tweet an update.

"Smile. It's for the fans." I said snapping another pic of me and Hayes. This time Hayes just had a goofy smile on his face.

I tweeted:

@ryan.jjones: Smiling before he gets stitches. Definitely one to remember.

I attached the photo and clicked 'Tweet'.

"Can I have my phone?" Hayes asked me

"Oh yeah. Here." I handed him his phone then realized that he retweeted and favorited my tweets. Then I saw that he had tweeted.

@hayesgrier: Guys, I'm okay. Thanks for thinking of me. Luckily the babe knew what to do. Thanks @ryan.jjones❤️

I had to retweet and fav that one. I replied

@ryan.jjones: @hayesgrier ily babe❤️ ur welx

Hayes favorited my tweet and smiled at me.

"I'm so glad you're with me. You calmed me down so much. What about my brother? Is he worried?"

"He was but I calmed him down. He was crying but I got him to stop."