Chapter 3

HAYES POV

"Uhm, I know it's late but I was wondering if maybe you could hang out?"

"Well, I'm really tired and my family and I are actually gonna go out and do something tomorrow."

"Oh, well just text me I guess."

"That I can do. Uhm, do you mind giving me my room key?"

I didn't even realize I was still holding it.

"Oh! Yeah! Here." I handed her her key.

"Thanks. Well, see you around Hayes."

"Yeah, see ya around Ryan."

I walked back to our room sort of disappointed. I really wanted to hang out with her. I guess I'll have to settle for texting her. Maybe she's staying a little longer in L.A. and we can hang out sometime this week. The whole Magcon crew is staying here for a week and there is definitely time for us to do something together.

I slid the card into the lock. It was red. I tried again, and again, and again. Shit. I gave her the wrong card.

I ran back to the elevator and pressed the up button. The elevator came and I walked in as she was walking out. We bumped into each other and hit our heads.

"Ow."

"Sorry"

"It's fine."

"Uhm, I think I gave you the wrong key."

"Either that or you just really like seeing me."

"Yeah. Here's your card."

"Thanks. And yours."

"Thanks. How long are you staying?"

"Another week."

"Me too! Hey, how about tomorrow night you meet me and the guys down at the pool. 7?"

"Uhm, I guess."

"Yay! We can hangout more."

"Yeah. Well i'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, bye Ryan."

"Why do I feel like you've said that several times tonight?"

We laughed and went our separate ways. I slid the card in the door, this time unlocking it, and walked in. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up around 7, got ready for the event, went and got breakfast, and tweeted for a few minutes.

Several minutes had passed and all the guys came down stairs and we got in the vans and left for the event.

We got to the event, ate, warmed up, ran on stage, and went through our usual performing routine. We had our meet and greet and I met a couple of really nice girls. But, none of them dropped their room key, none of them were as funny, they were pretty but she was perfect, they were sweet but none of them were as sweet as Ryan. She beat them in every category.

We left the event and headed to the hotel. We got to the hotel around 3 and had some time before we had to go to the pool. We decided to go walk around the hotel and find something to do.

We found this little office thing in our hotel. We shut the door and sat in a corner so no one walking by could see us. We locked the door and got on this app called YouNow. We started to broadcast.

N=Nash, C=Cameron, Ca=Carter, H=Hayes aka bae

H: Hello people of YouNow! We're here at Magcon L.A. and I'm with Nash,

N: Sup

H: Cameron

C: Heyoooo

Ca: And the one and only sexiest man alive, Carter Reynolds.

C: Cartah don do dat!

Ca: Really?

H: Well, we're gonna try and reply to some of y'all comments.

N: How about this one? "Nash why are you so sexy?" Well you see when I was born I was popped out of me Madre and the doctors were all like "Damn. You were blessed with a sexy baby. Watch out for those. They're booty slayers." So uh, yeah that's why I'm so sexy.

H: Woah! Wait! "Hayes can't wait for 7" Wait what was the username?

C: Ryannn_

H: Ryan! I know I can't wait for tonight! Uhh, let's read some more.

C: "Cameron can you twerk?" Uhm, no but I can try. I'll wall twerk for y'all.

N: I think we're good.

C: Uhm, okay. Yeah no I'm not gonna twerk.

Ca: "Carter I like your face." Thanks I like it too.

H: "Can you guys sing me happy birthday?" Yeah

N,H,C,Ca: Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear...girl that we love! Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu!

N: I nailed that end note.

H: Okay guys well I think I'm gonna get off. Nice talking to some of yall. Ill keep you updated on events. Byeee!

Well, that was fun. It's 6:30 now so we all decided to go upstairs and get ready.

We got to the room and changed real fast. The guys met us at our room accompanied by Taylor, Shawn, Aaron, Matt, and the Jacks.

We all walked down to the pool together. We entered the pool and she was there looking perfect as always.