Chapter 5

HAYES POV

We hung out at the pool for about 45 more minutes then Ryan left for a second to go to the bathroom.

"There's a sauna in the bathroom." she said as she walked back over towards us.

"Really?"

"Yep."

"I wonder if there's one in the men's bathroom."

"I don't know. Maybe."

I got out of the pool and walked to the men's bathroom. No sauna. I walked back disappointed.

"There isn't one in the men's bathroom."

"So go in the women's."

"I can't do that!"

"Yeah you can."

"No I really can't."

"Here, come with me. I'll go in, make sure it's clear, then you can use the sauna. Why do you wanna go in the sauna anyways?"

"I've never been in one."

"Oh. Well, come on!"

She grabbed my hand and we ran to the bathroom. She told me that she's be right back and I leaned against a wall and waited. Two women came out then Ryan popped her head out to tell me the coast was clear. I called the guys over and told them what we were doing.

"Hayes, you can't go in the women's bathroom." Nash said

"Watch me."

I walked in and went straight to the sauna. The guys followed me in and they were followed by Ryan.

"Hayes this isn't a good idea." Nash is so responsible

"Nash stop worrying. We'll be fine. I just want to sit in here for like 5 minutes. Besides Ryan locked the door."

I went and sat in the sauna for about 5 minutes then got bored and we left and went back to the pool.

Ryan was just standing there for a second so when she wasn't looking I went behind her and pushed her in doing a backflip in after her.

"Hayes!"

"Sorry."

"No you're not."

I stuck my tongue out at her and she pushed my head under water. I pulled her leg under with me and got out of her grip. I swam to the top and climbed out of the pool grabbing a towel and wrapping it around myself. Ryan followed.

"We should go. We've been here for like an hour and a half." She said looking tired

"Tired already? What did you do today?" We walked to the elevator and pressed the button and walked into the elevator

"Nothing really just had a meeting."

"A meeting about what?"

"Well, I sort of sing. Just a little."

"Can you sing for me?"

"Maybe later."

"No. Now."

"Later."

"Now."

"I'm not singing in an elevator."

"Then come to my room and sing for me then."

"Fine. But I have to be back at my room by 10. It's 8:30 now."

"Perfect. We still have an hour and a half to hang."

The elevator stopped and the doors opened letting 4 girls in.