Chapter 8

"Hey, are you up for a little morning pranking?" Nash said with a grin.

"Definitely." I said sitting on Nash's bed.

"Ok, so, Hayes always showers with extremely hot water so, all we have to do is get ice water and pour it on his head while he's in the shower."

"Sounds like a plan. We need a bucket. Can we use the trash can? It's empty."

"Yeah. Go grab that."

I walked over to the desk in our room, reached under it, and grabbed the trash can. I brought it back to Nash who was picking the lock on the bathroom door.

"Here." I said while he finally got the door unlocked.

He grabbed the trash can and out it in the sink and started filling it with water.

"Go get the ice bucket and fill it with ice out in the hall." He whispered

I nodded and walked out in the room, grabbing the ice bucket and returning seconds later with ice. We poured it into the water which was already freezing and I grabbed my phone and Nash's phone and got on vine. I vined on both phones as Nash screamed.

"1. 2. 3!" And poured the bucket onto Hayes head.

"Nash! What the hell!" Hayes screamed from inside the shower. Then the vine cut off.

We ran out of the bathroom and I handed Nash his phone. He watched the vine and giggled his adorable laugh. Then posted his vine. I posted mine right after him.

A few minute later Hayes came walking out of the bathroom, dressed but his hair was still soaking wet.

"You know, you can use your towel to dry your hair too, right?" I said

"I know. But, why dry your hair when you can do this?" He smirked, ran over to me, grabbed my waist from behind and shook his head like a dog splashing me.

"Hayes!"

"What? You're showering anyways."

"True. True. I guess I'll shower now and we can get breakfast then start filming?"

"Okay. We'll get breakfast whenever you're ready."

I jumped in the shower, shampooed my hair, conditioned it just a little (my wavy hair sometimes tangles), washed my body and my face then jumped out of the shower. I dried my hair, brushed it, then tied it into a ponytail on top of my head. I tied a navy bandana around my head and slipped on my navy tanktop with a bunch of gold anchors on the front, white jean shorts, and white Vans. I brushed my teeth, applied concealer, powder, mascara, and lined my bottom lid and walked out of the bathroom.

"Ryan, you look great."

"Thanks Hayes." I said smiling.

"Ready to woah, you look gratatagreat!" Said Nash and I giggled at his comment.

"Yeah. Let's go." I said grabbing my white iPhone off the bed and grabbing a room key. Nash and Hayes followed me out of the room and down the hall to the elevator. We were on the top floor do we had a little bit until we reached the lobby where breakfast is. The elevator went down one level to 14 and stopped letting 2 teenage girls get on.

"OH MY GOD! ITS NASH AND HAYES! AND YOURE RYAN!"

"Did you guys go to the event?"

"YEAH! BUT WE DIDNT GET TO MEET YOU!" the same girl screamed. The other girl was crying.

"Do you want us to sign something?" Hayes asked.

The girls handed us their phones and we signed their cases. Then they asked if they could take a picture with us. We all squished together and took a group selfie. Then the girls gave us their twitters and we followed them. We gave them a big hug when we got to the lobby and said goodbye.