𝐼. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲? 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛. 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞. 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞, 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡.
    ♱
It was a cold, rainy day.

She got to school late, having only a few minutes to spare before her first class. She had been absent for the last three days, so being late wouldn't do her much good.

She took her coat off, shaking off the last few droplets of water that have remained on it.

As she walked towards the class, she thought about the ton of assignments she would have to finish before she could even start thinking of doing anything else and sighed.

Thursday.

She had time until Thursday to finish everything if she wanted to make it to Friday's rehearsal. Not much time, but she knew she would manage. She had  worked on tighter schedules before.

Over the years, she learned to adapt to anything that was thrown her way. A pretty handy skill, let me tell you that. It got her out of some sticky situations before...

She spent majority of the morning stuck in her own thoughts, absentmindedly writing the notes down on her laptop, her mind mulling over everything she still had to get done.

Perhaps that was why the first class went by in a blink, and since she had a few minutes to spare, she grabbed another coffee.

Third coffee of the day, heaven knows she needs it.

A cup of her liquid lifeline in hand, she started walking towards her next class begrudgingly, swerving between the masses of tired students who, just like her, would rather be anywhere else on this cold, dreary morning.

But fate is a cruel mistress, playing with lives as she desired and oh, if only, if only she knew how much the next few hours would change hers...

A/N Hello. So here it is, the first, very short chapter of a story that has been stuck in my head for a while. We're going to find out the name of the main character along with Alice. The idea is that the Twilight series is a thing in this universe, but it's an old story and somehow the Cullens aren't aware of it, others simply forgot about it and therefore the Cullens will be just anonymous faces in the crowd. A bit unbelievable but let's roll with it. This story is set before Twilight and the OC can help with her knowledge (or more like a feeling) of events that are about to happen and help avoid the disasters coming their way. Let's see if she's successful, shall we?