𝐼𝐼

A BIG CITY- a place where everyone is mostly anonymous.

Also a place where, apparently, one of the Cullen family members' mate currently resides.

The family had just graduated high school again and it was time for university. University abroad would be a nice change to their monotonous routine. At least that was the explanation the clairvoyant gave everyone before she dragged them halfway across the world.

But let's backtrack a little bit.

It was a warm, sunny day, hence why the whole family had to find something to do within the four walls of their house. The youngest member of the family was sitting on the windowsill of her room, reading a book when, suddenly, she got pulled into a vision.

A girl sat on concrete steps, a laptop on her knees, several pages of notes messily spread around her as she copied the information from the pages to her device, fingers flying across the keyboard at immense speeds.
Her hair- long and dark, with its hue appearing almost black in certain lighting, pooled past her hips and onto the concrete, and she tucked a strand behind her ear, simultaneously taking a sip from her silver thermos.

A short, velvet, long-sleeved black dress hugged her small figure, makeup consisting of a cat eye and dark red lipstick perfectly accentuating her gentle features. She was absolutely gorgeous and if Alice's heart was beating still, it would skip a beat upon the sight.

Eventually, the range of the vision broadened and Alice could see the name of the school engraved on a small, silver plate. University of Warsaw. Warsaw, Poland.

The sound of light footsteps pulled her back to reality. She turned her head only to see her brother stood in the doorway with a teasing smile on his face.

"Guess we are moving to Poland."

Before he realized what his sister was about to do and could duck out of the way, she chucked the book at him.