Chapter 4

Heyyo everyone!

Yay new chapter! More explaining too! Yes Tubbo is 5 and Schlatt is his biological dad! The backstory for that will be explained later! Also non-binary Tubbo! uwu

I hope u guys enjoy!

Yours Truly,

Blazin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saying it was a long trip was an understatement. It felt like fucking days! How could someone talk so much. Techno was on his phone the entire trip never looking up. Phil on the other hand was humming something and sometimes correcting something Wilbur said. It wasn't until an hour later that he realized the gibberish Wilbur was saying was actually the history of Ashbourne and the Communist Manifesto. What the fuck is wrong with this guy...

Wilbur fell asleep for the last 30 minutes of the drive so he just looked out the window. Overall they were probably one of his best families he was stuck with. Although this could all be a facade. He chuckled quietly as he put his hand into the compartment that opened into the trunk. It was just big enough for his hand and he had been handing fries in there where a hungry Grian was eating them. Honestly this was the most fun he had in a while and that was saying alot.

He ran out of fries so he texted Grian about it then looked out the window to see trees. It was strange he guessed to see a forest. He had never left the city before in fear of mobs, not to mention the walls around the city made it hard. That was why they had panicked about Grian but now he was with him. They were the trio and that would never change. He looked at Techno and gasped as the other was running his hand through his hair revealing a pink piglin ear. The other turned to him confused before sighing, "Oh yeah I forgot about that." Tommy nodded still in shock that his new 'brother' was not only a tailed but a hostile mob tailed!

"So are you... Y'know?" Tommy didn't notice he was shaking until he almost dropped his phone. He looked down and saw the text from Grian.

ChaoticPrick: Dude! He is going to find out anyways! You may as well tell the one who can sympathize!

Tommy sighed again and nodded, "Umm winged but I don't like to talk about it." Techno nodded and was almost instantly back on his phone oblivious to the world. Tommy felt relieved and made sure to flip off Grian which gained many laughing face emojis from his friend. Today was an oddly good day... "Okay we're here! We can get the stuff from the trunk and head inside!" Phil was just pulling into the driveway of a very large house but all Tommy could think of was... OH FUCK!?

ChaoticPrick: I NEED YOU TO DISTRACT THEM!?

BigMan: I'll try!?

Tommy sat there as he heard the trunk get opened by Phil from some switch. "Umm hey!" Phil turned off the car once it was parked and looked back at him. "Yes?" Tommy nervously looked at his hands as he thought. "Oh umm! Y-y'know Ranboo! Can he like umm visit soon?" Phil suddenly perked up and smiled, "Sure! He's a nice kid to have around." Tommy smiled and sighed as he noticed the red and purple blur disappear behind the house. Grian was safe so he thanked Phil then got out of the car and put on his bag. Techno walked up to him and finally put away his phone. "I'm going to show you around the house." Tommy nodded and followed the tailed inside. The tour was pretty short because as he learned Techno was definitely not a talker. After the tour Techno led him to his new room and told him he could look around.

He texted Grian which room and then looked around. It was on the second story at the end of the hallway so they probably wouldn't bother him too much. There was a large bed against the right wall and a desk in the center against the back wall. The window was next to it and the bathroom was on the left. There was also a large dresser next to the desk. He opened the window and started to put away the few belongings he had. A second later a gust of window was blown into his room as Grian flew in. He grinned and looked around, "Wow! Nice new place! We get a real bed!" Tommy laughed at his friend, "Hurry up and unpack! Then take a shower! No touching the bed until you!" Grian whined but instantly went to unpack his bag.

A few minutes later Grian was in the shower and Tommy had lended him a red turtle neck which was definitely too big for him but it was the best they could for now. Tommy was setting up his desk but stopped when he got a ping from his phone. He pulled it out and smiled when he saw it was Ranboo but there was another person Ranboo had added.

BeeBoi: Hiiiiiiiiii

ChristmasEyes: Aaaaa Tubbo how did you add yourself! God I am such a bad babysitter!

BigMan: Umm O.o

ChristmasEyes: Sorry! This kid won't calm down so I let them on my phone and somehow they added themself to our groupchat!

BeeBoi: Hey I'm 5! I am no kid!

ChristmasEyes: -.- sure

BigMan: Haha! Hey! So you know Phil? His sons are Wilbur and Techno and they said they know you.

ChristmasEyes: OMG! You are living with them! Lucky man! Phil is awesome!

BigMan: Haha really? I can't believe I got lucky for once

ChristmasEyes: Yeah man! Okay I am coming over! I gotta bring this kid though since Schlatt will kill me if I leave his kid home alone

BigMan: Schlatt? I heard Wilbur raging at him

ChristmasEyes: Yeah those two are like frenemy lovers. They have an interesting friendship, eheh

BigMan: Mhmm >.> Now hurry up and get over here idiot!

BeeBoi: Yay!

ChristmasEyes: Oh I forgot you were here

BeeBoi: Ehehehe

BigMan: Oh boy