Baby boy is here

I wake up in the middle of the night with sharp pains piercing through my back and stomach. I grab my phone and look at the time 1:42. I roll over and try to wake Josh up. He has been staying the night the last couple of times incase baby boy arrives in the middle of the night.

"Josh." I groan

"Is it time?!" Josh asks getting excited but still tired.

"Yea," I groan "It's time." 

I call my mom because it hurts to get up. 

She answers and I tell her that I am having strong contractions and it is time to go to the hospital.

I then hear her running up the stairs. 

"Where are your bags?" She asks. 

"In the closet." Josh says grabbing me a jacket. 

My mom grabs the two suitcases and rolls them to the door in my room.

"Here i'll take them to the car." Josh says 

Josh speed walks to the bags and my mom stops him.

"Josh." she says "come here." 

"Yes?" Josh says swallowing his spit.

"Chill out!" My mom says laughing.

Josh gives a nervous laugh and takes the suit cases to the car.

After I am changed into my hospital gown they hook me up to many machines. I am 5 centimeters. I text Lily and let her  know I am at the hospital. 

Josh gets out the camera and starts filming a birth vlog. 

I groan in pain as a contraction hits.

My mom throws my hair into a messy bun as I squeeze Josh's hand.

"Ready babe?" Josh asks.

" 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10." The room sounds as I push as hard as I can.

"One more Lex." Josh says.

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10" The room sounds again followed by the cry of baby boy.

I start sobbing as the nurse lays him on me and Josh starts to tear up. .

Everything is much more calm now it's been about an hour since baby boy was born, and since the Lily has gotten here. 

"Are you ready?" Liv asks me 

For the past 45 minutes Lily, Liv and both Josh and my Mom's have been desperate to find out what we are naming our firstborn.

"Ugh...go get the camera Livvy." I say. She squeals knowing that I want her to record me saying his name for the first time in front of everyone.

"His name is Bryton Jack-Ellis Anderson!" Josh and I practically sing together.

"Aww" lily says

"It definitely fits him." Josh's mom,Bryton's Nana says.

I decide to let all of my followers know that Bryton has entered the world.

Lexi.Jones

liked by LilyCash, Josh_Anderson, _Madi

liked by LilyCash, Josh_Anderson, _Madi.Killington and 632 others

Lexi.Jones   ▪️ Bryton Jack-Ellis Anderson ▪️

          Bryton arrived on September 28 at 11:49 am. He weighed in at 7 pounds 14 ounces. I had a  10 hour labor but it is definitely worth it!! 👶💙 Thanks for all of the support!    #BabyBrytonJack💙

582 comments

RyleeJoy Awwe Congrats!! LOVEE his name!

_Madi.Killington Adorable

LilyCash My lil nephew Bryton!

Josh_Anderson

liked by Hunter

liked by Hunter.Killington, Lexi.Jones, Hunter.Green and 271 others

Josh_anderson  💙Bryton Jack-Ellis Anderson💙

137 comments

Lexi.Jones My 2 fave boys💙

Hunter.Killington Congrats man! Just wait until he's mobile! (Hadley has taken over our world!😂)

RyleeJoy Aww!