Photos and heartbreak

We arrive at Kohls and I realize Emsley has spit up ALL over her cute outfit. I open the diaper bag and take out a cute outfit and knotted hat and put it on her. 

Lexi.Jones

liked by Sophia

liked by Sophia.Capolla, Caleb_Floyd, Jack.Roberts and 49872 others

Lexi.Jones  just a quick little outfit change...😂

16725 comments

Kaycee.Marie Awwe

HayleyRose  she is so cute

Dani. you should vlog today I love (and miss) Your youtube videos.

I check my post like I always do ,and I see a girl named Dani's comment. She's right. I should vlog. I take out my camera and start vlogging.

"Hey guys were here at target just getting a few things! Here is Bryton!" I show Byrton to the camera and he waves. "And here is Emsley" I show them her in her carseat. "We are going to get something from the food court for Bryton and I am going to go get Caleb and Me some coffe and I will get back with you guys when we have our treats!" I head to starbucks and get a grande black coffee for Caleb and a venti pink drink for me! I head back to where Caleb and the kids are and I see Bryton got himslelf a slushie! 

"Mommy ook!" Bryton says 

"I see your slushie baby!" I say 

I hand Caleb his coffee and he push's the cart to the baby section and I throw 4 packs of diapers in the cart.

"We need milk, eggs and cereal" Caleb says

We walk to the cereal aisle and run into Allie. 

"Hey!" I say 

I notice she has a carseat in the back of her shopping cart. I knew she was pregnant but I didn't know she had her baby!

"Oh my gosh did you have your baby?" I ask

"Yeah she's three months old" Allie says lifting up the blanket covering the newborns carseat.

"Aww she's so cute!" I say

"Thanks!" Allie says

"Whats her name?" I ask

"Milah Kate!" She responds smiling at the baby girl!

"Aww I love that name!" I say back

"You just had a baby too, Emsley right!?" She asks

"Yeah wanna see her?" I ask

"Of course!"She says 

I show Emsley to her!

"well I have to go Isla, Emmy and Milah have to meet their dad at the park in 30 minutes It was nice seeing ya'll, bye!" She says