Dad and dinner

"Hey," dad says

"Hey!" I say

"I-I just wanted to say I'm sorry. When your mom and I had you we just wanted the Best for our Alexis Ann Jones, our first baby girl. I just wanted you to be happy and I wanted you to have kids, 1,2 600 of them, I don't care I just didn't realize that It would happen so fast and I just wanted the best for you and I see now that Bryton and Josh, they are the best for you. I know I haven't seen you since you were pregnant but your mom shows me pictures and videos all the time, and I even followed you on the Instagram thingy just to see pictures of my grandson. All I'm am trying to say is I'm sorry Lex. "

"Oh dad." I say with my eyes watering.

I give him a nice long hug. It feels amazing. I haven't hugged my dad 8 months. When I told him I was pregnant he freaked out. He yelled at me, He was angry he yelled at my mom. He moved out, He rented an apartment about an hour away from my house and only talked to my mom and siblings. It was a hard time and now that it's over I feel like a huge weight has been pulled of my chest

"Wanna meet Bryton?" I say walking over to the car since I already know he is going to say yes.

"YES!" My dad says opening the car door.

Josh rolls down the car window while my dad is looking at Bryton. 

"I assume that went well." Josh says.

"Yes, He apologized." I say 

Josh gets out of the car and we play with Bryton for a while.

we get Bryton out of his seat and take him over to the playground. He can't do much but he has fun.

I get a text from Lily.

Hey do you guys wanna come to Machali's with us? if so meet us there by 5-530 is byeeee love you (and Bryton)

Yea!! 

I respond back.

-3 hours later.-

"Hello vlog it is about 4:00 ish and we are about to head to dinner with a bunch of Josh and my friends. So Bryton is up and we are going to get him changed and go so lets go!"

I put my camera down and walk into Bryton's room and Josh is changing him.

"You ready to go?" Josh asks buttoning up Bry's collared shirt onesie. 

"Yea, he will probably need to be fed first though." I say to Josh.

"Okay." Josh says.

-1 Hour later- 

"Okay guys we just arrived at this italian place and we are going to go eat!!" I say to my viewers.

We walk inside and Lily waves her hand in the air and we spot her. She is sitting at a table with a few of our other friends, Kahlie, Jack, Mason and, Amy. 

"Hey Guys!" I say.

"Hey" Everyone replies.

We order and things are going good. Iorder spaghetti with ziti noodles and Josh orders Chicken alfredo. I have Bryton laying on my chest in a little wrap that I got at my baby shower. He starts getting a little fussy and starts crying. 

"Josh you wanna take him?" I say 

"Come here Bry." Josh says reaching out his hands and I hand him Bryton.

Our food comes and Bryton is silent the whole time he is such a good baby! When dinner is almost over I snap a few pictures and post them.

Lexi.Jones

Liked by Kahlie_Jackson, _Madi

Liked by Kahlie_Jackson, _Madi.Killigton, Josh_Anderson and 1258 others

Lexi.Jones My two favorite boys!

826 comments

Kahlie_Jackson Awwe

Jo.Chambers Cuteeee

Lola.Cheer.x  Sweet

We get home around 7 and Bryton is pretty tired so I give him a bath. He loves baths. After the bath I snap a cute picture of him.

Lexi.Jones

 Liked by Kahlie_Jackson, _Madi

 Liked by Kahlie_Jackson, _Madi.Killington LilyCash and 1457 others

Lexi.Jones  Best thing next to heaven 💙 #BabyBrytonJack

1229 comments

Kahlie_Jackson  He was wore out after dinner!! 😂😂 

_Madi.Killington  A fresh baby is the best baby 🙂

Josh_Anderson 💙