4

"𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, '𝐡𝐨𝐰'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞?'."

TW- mentions of anxiety/panic attacks, mental breakdowns, hate, depression, i don't think there's anymore if there is please let me know<3

alyssa had no idea nick was coming, in fact he was coming in less than 2 hours. it had been 5 hours since he had booked his tickets and he still couldn't get up with alyssa. she was still on the ground having a mental breakdown, though she had gotten up at some point to lock her door. niki and wilbur had tried to talk to her but she kept telling them to go away, scared they wouldn't trust her anymore or make fun of her. it was her anxiety taking over her really, she knows she should open the door and talk to someone but she couldn't bring herself to do it. she also knew nick was probably trying to reach her but she didn't know how he felt about cole saying that she cheated on him with nick, and that scared her probably the most. the thought of losing her new best friend scared her so much, she didn't want it to come true. she kept stressing over the hate, nick, and how everyone thought of her now. what she didn't know was that even dream had reached out to her, basically everyone did. they were worried for alyssa, they know how much hate and lies can get to you. the lies hate was getting to her, badly. she felt as if her depression she used to have was coming back, but she knew that none of what cole had said was true. she just had to get through it, and everything would be okay.

nick had landed and wilbur had picked him up from the airport, they were about a couple minutes away from the new families home. nick was nervous to see the girl he had began to like, but he knew he had to be there for her. she still hadn't replied to anyones messages, so wilbur and niki were hoping that he would be able to help her respond to someone. they had just arrived to the home, nick was currently putting his bags in the guest bedroom before going to the living room where niki and wilbur were. niki's eyes were puffy from crying, she was so worried for her sister. niki showed nick to alyssa's bedroom before giving a soft smile and turning on her heel to go back upstairs.

"alyssa?" he said softly

"g-go away wil, i'm okay"

"it's not wil or niki, can you open the door for me?" to which she complied, wondering who it was. [she couldn't tell through the door bcuz his voice was muffled also bcuz i want her to have a reason to open the door yfeel yea yea] she opened the door a tiny crack to where you could only see her brown eyes, she made eye contact with nick and stared for around 10 seconds before her brain finally worked and realized who it was. she threw the door open and ran into his arms

"how are you feeling?" he asked comforting [i hATE SAYING STUFF LIEK HE SAID SHE SAID OR HE ASKED SHE ASKED ETC IT SOUNDS SO VR;EIONEID.NCVHIRE]

"not very good to be honest"

"here cmere, do you wanna sit down?" he said more than asked while leading her to her bed to sit down