5

"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥."

TW- mentions of verbal and physical abuse, i do not believe there are anymore if there is please let me know

nick had finally realized he was falling in love with alyssa, he didn't know what to think. he didn't know how alyssa felt about him either so there was no point in confessing, scared their friendship would be ruined by his feelings. he stared at the ceiling with no facial expression whatsoever, just stared blankly. he wanted to know how she felt but without asking. he didn't want to come off as weird, plus she just got out of a relationship. this had all happened in less than 2 hours, meaning it was around 7 am now. they had planned to go out to eat at 9 so he planned on waking her up in 30 minutes. in the meantime, he planned on just thinking about his feelings and maybe even texting the dreamteam group chat for advice on what to do. maybe they could even ask her about her feelings or have someone ask for them, but he didn't want to bother anyone with his crush on the girl. nick had learned that alyssa was very close to eret and thought of him as a big brother, so he could always ask him.

nick opened twitter deciding he needed help or just to get it off his chest,

[dUDE IM WRITING ON MY PHONE TODAY AND IM TRYING TO PASTE THE LIKE FONT THINGY BUT IT WONT TNTNNTNTNDNKABZIANUXJWBSIJW RAGING ATM]

𝐭𝐡𝐞_𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭

[i dAid it guys ekkekekek]

hey eret

hello sapnap

so i know how close you are to
alyssa, and well

well what?

dont tell her please, but i may
be falling in love with her

oh
i know

bitch what

bitch what

its obvious
dumbass
n e ways
why'd i need to know tgat