Author's Note - Much Appreciated if you took the time to read this :)

Hello all, just to make you all aware, I had to restart due to forgetting account details so this may cause confusion.

I'm @Slytherin_Guardian restarting as I have been off WattPad for an incredibly long time and will be transferring my work.

New covers and the words 'UPDATED' by them are my current works and my improvements on them. I've transferred my previous one shots from my old account here - so bear with me although I have improved upon them and updated them a bit. New ones will be coming out soon.

I will be categorising the one shots as well by Character Name e.g
Harry Potter will have all the Harry Potter one shots underneath and so on. So just click on the table of contents to find the character you would like to read about rather than having to swipe down and encounter all those annoying ads. Another side note is that the none smutty/lemon ones will be first and smut following after in these categories.

Kindly let me know if I've made any slip ups or you'd like me to change my wording at all.

Thank you to those that have read through this and message me if you have any requests. :)

Edit:
How do you find the layout of oneshots personally? Would you rather me change it so it's mixed together or keep it the way it is with it being organised to the specific character?

Thanks for your input

EDIT: 14/11/2023 - Hiya, I'm currently going through my works, updating and correcting what I've already written, considering I wrote this when I was young, I can't help but cringe.

You'll have to bear with me, now that I'm currently a university student, and I'm pretty busy, but I'll respond to and work on this when I can, cheers!

-C