Chapter one

I sauntered quietly over to the willow tree that stood tall in the far middle side of the courtyard,the tall tree loomed and swayed in the wind.as I draw closer to the majestic green tree the more it's shadow looms over.

I stood in front of the base of the large pretty tree and fiddling with the zipper on my black and white school bag.as I get the zipper to pull down to the side I began to sit down.

Once I was sitting on the ground I turned and faced the school so I could lean against the trees base.

I rummaged around my bag and finally found the book That i have been reading.I firmly grasped the leathery cover of my book and pulled it out of my bag.

Turning the book over to face me,I was met with a familiar title written in the typewriter font '𝚓𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜'.

I opened my book and start reading where I left of from.

CHAPTER TWO
The sorting began and everyone went quite the room was dead silent it had no sound I could probably hear a pin drop.

The building that I was in was tall and the ceiling was high above the ground.white marble columns helping it stand.

At the very front of the cathedral was a gigantic mosaic window,when the sunlight hit the colourful stained glass an array of rainbow light shines through.

The light shines on the many rows of seats almost blinding me and the rest of the students.

With in the time of everyone finding their seats an old short,frail woman probably around the age of 71 sauntered up to the podium.

The woman in the black cinched waist dress started to call out names from A to Z,her voice carried out through the cathedral sometimes echoing of the walls.

I sat in my chair quietly while the anticipation grew,I waited for my name to be called out by the small old lady.

I wasn't called out in spades,and I'm fine with that.but.......I also wasn't called out in clubs and at this point I was starting to get worried.

I knew I had three more houses to be called in..........but only three chances left.

hearts was up next but to my luck I wasn't called out.my palms began to get sweaty and salty tears began to prick my eyes.

i only have two chances left and diamonds was up next,tears slowly trickle down my face as the sorting was almost over.

At this point I could tell my name wasn't on diamonds or aces and definitely not any king or queen.

the ceremony finished within a few seconds and it was time for me and my other occupants to stand and follow the little old lady.

The old lady called the no houses over to her including me.she said nothing to us but signaled us to follow her out the large doors.

We all walk out the doors and follow the path that leads to the front of the school.as we walk through the school I'm suddenly pulled in to a dark corner by an unfamiliar person.

The mysterious figure put their hand over my mouth signalling me to be quiet.

"don't make a sound" a mysterious voice said,it sounded familiar yet I couldn't put my finger on it.

I was dragged further into to the dark corner, the further we went the more it got darker.the mysterious figure kept walking until we got to a metallic like metal door.
END OF CHAPTER TWO

"(Y/N),you bookworm what are you reading" I heard a familiar husk voice shout at me and without a doubt a pair of footsteps followed after.

I looked up from the spot I was comfortably sat on.my gaze firmly fixed upon my best friend who calmly strode toward me.

As soon as our eyes met he started to jog the rest of the way.I shake my head as I smile and roll my eyes,everting my gaze from Michael and back to my book ready to start chapter three.

I Ignore the the subtle sounds of grass crunching and calm breathing coming from the male walking toward me.

I lean on the trunk of the large willow and close my my eyes,carefully setting my unopened book on my lap.

My relaxed body was soon disturbed by a jolt of pain that was short lived.

"OWW,DUDE THAT HURT" I yelled in a semi quiet voice as to not draw attention to myself,I rub the side of my stomach and gave Michael a scolding look as u would with a child.

I soften my harsh gaze at the half 'n' half haired male who perched himself right beside me.

"Ok I'm sorry,although it was intentional for me to jab you.....BUT! I have something extremely good news to tell you" he said in an apologetic yet exited manner.

I tern my head,eyes fixed on Michael and my curiosity perked,i lean my head on the trunk of the willow tree and gesture for him to continue.

"Ok do you want to know this really extremely good news because by the looks of your half lidded expression it doesn't feel like it" Michael asked sternly.

"Yeah sure,what's this extremely good news you wanna tell me" I said in a defeated monochrome voice.
________________________________
Sorry the first chapter is short it's because I'm working on my other story's.i also changed the title and a lot of the story

hope you enjoy this

But thanks for reading
—Sponk