Chapter Three

I slowly walk along the dimly lit smoothed out goldstone pathway,the shiny brown stone glinting in the light.The shiny stone beneath my shoes mad a satisfying clinking sound every time I took a step forward.The tap tap tap sound was quite calming as I walked along the stone path.

My daze was shortly lived as the large,elegant green tree came into view,my journey on the goldstone pathway soon ended and I started to walk across the green crunchy grass.

As i approached the giant willow tree slowly I watched as my breath came out as little clouds,the cold cool air hitting my face as well.

I looked around for michael but he seemed to not be here right now.as I waited i closed my eyes and listened to the sounds I heard around.my breathing became settled and low.

"Wow I didn't know you were gonna be this early"

I whip my head around and saw the familiar brown haired boy in front of me."Well you did say after curfew right" I said confused as to why michael would ask me that.

"Well we better get a move on shouldn't we" Michael exclaimed.We started to walk to the giant shiny black gateway that was at the front of the school.it was rickety and old but it was really sturdy.

As we made our way to the black rickety fence, my mind begins to wonder how we'll get over it."Alright it looks like we'll need to climb the fence" I hear Michael saying to himself.I look at the gate then Michael again "can't we just open the gate" i retorted back.

"Well unless you can pick a lock or you magically have the key that unlocks the gate the only thing we can do is hop the fence" Michael said smugly.

I look at the fence then look at Michael with a worried expression "I'm joking I have the key and calm down I was just pulling your leg" I heard him whisper.

"Not funny dude" I retorted back at him in an angry whisper.I watched as Michael unlocked the big black gate in front of us,the creaking of the gate was loud and irritating to hear.

A gush of cold wind blew across my face as Michael open the old creaky gate that stood in front of us.we both look at each other and then at the dark forest ahead of us.

"Ladies first" Michael gestures forward as he waits for me to lead the way,"good one" I say sarcastically as I start to walk to the sidewalk on the other side.

I hear Michael jogging up beside me trying to keep up with my fast paced walking.

as we get nearer and nearer to the forest I start to feel like something is watching us from the shadows,but every time I look around nobody was there."Hey Michael,do you feel like we're being watched" I asked in pure fear looking around every two seconds.

"Well if we are don't worry because I'm here aren't I" Michael said smugly and confidentiality,I was surprised because one I'd never seen Michael get into a fight and second he's a scrawny white dude.

"Cole come out I can hear and smell you,like really dude take a bath" I  look at Michael questionable "look Y/N he's a good friend of mine"
________________________________
Sorry this isn't a long chapter and sorry again for not posting more chapter(s) I was gonna post but school got in the way and to top it all of I have writers block and I hav no motivation to write at the moment so sorry for the wait.
-Sponk