Chapter two

Michael didn't waste time in telling me the "extremely good" news he had to tell me.in fact he just jumped straight into it.

"Well....the sorting ceremony is in a few weeks of now right" Michael said in a very questioning voice.

I hesitate to answer him for a few seconds before saying "Yes........the ceremony is in precisely five weeks from now" i tell him while sitting up straight and yawning.

I slump into a forward stretch trying to get rid of the sleepiness that was trying to overcome me.It was a really nice afternoon and the cool wind kissed my skin gently making me shiver a little bit.

As the cool wind blew again I sat up and started to gather my things and put them all in my leather backpack.As me and Michael both got up and on our feet we hear a loud shriek.

We both flinch as we turn to our left and see our principal strutting towards us.she looked mad and frustrated at the same time but she kinda always looked like that more or less.but as we stand patiently I started to get this uneasy feeling that I couldn't brush of.

I look at Michael who was still looking straight at his mother walking straight towards us.I look back at our principal as she stops in front of us.

"Michael,sweetie can you be a dear and head up to the council for me" mrs.Rivera said to her son with her hands on the side of Michael's shoulders.

Michael gave his mum a nod and a little "yes Mum" before saying bye to me and running of to the council's office.

"And as for you,happy birthday gorgeous girl/boy hope you have a wonderful birthday" mrs.Rivera said patting my head lightly.

"Thank you but why did you look mad before" I asked a bit curiously.the older woman next to me exhaled an exhausted sigh and look at me with tired eyes "I've just had a long day (Y/N) don't worry about me I'm fine" she said and walked of.

"I hope mrs.Rivera is ok" I said before walking of to the dorm rooms

(TIME SKIP cuz I'm lazy)

As I open the door to my dorm I head straight to my bedroom ignoring the yelling of my room mate.

I go to my desk and sit down looking at the homework spread across it.i sigh getting the letter out of  the pocket of my school jacket.

I read through the letter carefully making sure I read it right

Dear (Y/N)

Happy birthday
I must inform you that I'm deeply sorry I couldn't wish you a happy birthday on this special day of yours.
There has also been arraignments regarding you my dear/girl/boy ,you're father has told me to write this letter to you so I could inform you that I will be escorting you home in two
Weeks.
From the Buttler,Martin

I crumpled the paper into a ball before attempting a trick shot into the small trash can by my door.

I go over to my bed flopping face first on to the soft covers.i didn't notice until I saw a yellow sticky note on my pillow saying.

Hey bookworm meet me after curfew by the willow tree out the back of the school k.
—Michael

I sat up slowly and looked over the yellow sticky-note again,I flipped the sticky-note on it's back only to see a drawing of a sunflower.a small smile spread across my lips and I giggle a little bit.

I picked up the yellow sticky-note and get up from my bed,walking over to my desk I open the middle drawer and pick out my sketch book that was in the far corner.I opened my sketch book to a new blank Paige and stick the yellow sticky-note on it.

I the closed the sketch book gently and put it back into its rightful spot in my drawer.as I look up at my analog clock I noticed that it was two hours before curfew so I quickly got ready to meet Michael at the willow tree.

(Time skip because I said so)

I grab my grey winter coat and walk to the front door ready to go.I waisted no time getting out the front door and going to the willow tree out back.
________________________________
I'm really sorry that chapter two was short I'm currently back at school and I've been bombarded with schoolwork,hope you understand

-Sponk