ISBILY 06: A Dark Fairytale

Nyx

They say truth lies behind lies. What will you do if you found out a very mindblowing truth. Will you choose to turn a blind eye? Or will you cahse after the truth?

I was in my boyfriend's room. He was not around for he have an appointment to make. I was bored, too bored so I look for something to ease this boredom.

There I found a camera. It was his camera. I don't know what was on my mind but there's a part of my brain that tells me to open it. And so I did. It was just a normal camera with my photos on it, photos of nature and some wonderful, breathtaking  sceneries. Not until when I found photos of me back when I was still in high school. Weird. Indeed weird. How come he have those photos when we don't know each other that time.

I continue on looking at those pictures of me and I  found it so creepy, very creepy to the point that some were my pictures with Erebus and all were stolen. The hell. The camera was full of my photos and even on my special events in my life was also captured.

What the fudge is this Eros? Are you planning something? Is everything that happened in the past are all coincidence or you plotted them all?

But what caught my attention was a video taken 2 years ago. It was more of a self documentation. I was trembling in a fear that I don't even know.

Fudge I swear Eros I would be very mad if you have done something unacceptable.

But I didn't mind the fear creeping in me and cleared up my curiousity over that video. So that's it. I played the video and it's content shock me to the core of my being,  it made me breathless. The video played like it was really a documentation. Yeah it definitely was a documentary video.

(His untold dark fairytale) it was the title of the video he made.

The f*ck who would make a documentary video like this? Is he some kind of psycho? Or having some psychological issues? Is he psychotic? But he was so soft and gentle kind of person.

"Hi I am Eros, Eros Dwayne Gonzales, I bet you already know me. But not totally, I am not like who you expected me to be. I am not that knight in shining armour, not a prince in your  fantasy, not your king or your hero who is very much willing save you from any form  of danger, because I actually am the villain of this story. But before you could judge me, let me tell you this. I am not a villain for no reason, I was just once a broken soul. Well, if ever I have soul hahaha" he laughed like a crazy person, he was scary. This was not the Eros I used to know. I don't know but his video creeps me out, like he have done something murderous.

" I am actually the opposite of who you see me as. If you see me as the man of your dreams, well you better make it a nightmare hahaha. I will never, ever be a hero wearing cape and having a big statue for recognition. I will never be. Never" he then smirked just like the smirk I've seen on him at Erebus' place.

So my eyes was not cheating on me back then? So it was true? D*mn how could he be so soft and gentle and at the same time he would switch into another persona? Does he have Dissociative Identity disorder? Having two different persona? Ughh you were making my head go spinning and aching Eros. My mind is in chaos.

"Ever since high school I already knew Nyx, well who wouldn't?  She was the infamous man-hater-- a gorgeous man-hater to be exact. But she have this so-called exception of her hatred towards male species and it was Erebus- the one and only boy bestfriend of Nyx. I already love Nyx since we were teens, but she can't notice me, why? I am from a different section and I keep on seeing her everytime she passes by our room. Plus her eyes were only for books and for her beloved bestfriend Erebus" i was shocked the core about this part. He already knew me? Holy hell.