Special chapter 1 : Wedding

A/N: Since I found the entire story somewhat hanging, I've come to an idea of adding special chapters for it. Enjoy reading.

[Nyx and Eros Wedding]

Eros

Villains do also have their happy endings, and not just to remain the bad guy of the story. Villains were once heroes who have been broke and crushed, not just their heart but deep down to their souls.

I am the villain of the story yet the princess choose to love me, and yes it is the love that binds us. I never knew that we could possibly make our own fairytale yet here we are, making our fairytale to come true and probably walk on our own destiny while making our happily ever after.

I hurt Nyx, my very precious Nyx and my own brother Erebus. I have made a very big unforgivable mistake yet here I am marrying the one I've wronged.

I almost got lost my sanity when she was rushed into the hospital and had been in coma for weeks. I was hopeless that time, that she might give up and be with my brother in the afterlife rather than being with the villain of their own love story.  But then maybe it was fated to happen for me to realize that vengeance would never do good on us, it would only lead us to more frustrations, more pain and suffering. It can never make us happy and contented.

"Babe" I called her out even if I know she can never answer, who would answer if the one I am talking to is an unconscious person? I am crazy, definitely crazy.

"Babe, can you hear me?" I keep on talking to her despite the fact that she wont give me an answer. Tears starts to roll on my face, and my heart aches at the sight before me, my beloved Nyx unconscious in bed, lying like a lifeless woman and had been endangered because of me. I am losing hope that she would wake up. It has been weeks but she still hasn't wake up. Am I gonna lose her forever? Am I that bad to be punished like this?

"Babe wake up okay" but still no response from her. So I decided to go for a walk until I found myself being in a rooftop screaming my heart out.

"Hey" someone called out. I look around and see a little woman standing there, she's in a white dress, she was like an angel but she's pale, looks like she's sick.

"Sorry to interfere, but I heard everything, ahm it's not intentional I just happened to be here then you came and shout your heart out" she said. And even the way she spoke it was like a lullaby, so soft and gentle.

"Uhmm I can say that she's still fighting for survival for if not she would have given up already, just believe in her, believe with the love that binds you both" she added. It was like a was hit by a thunderbolt that shook me to the core. How can I believe in the love that binds us if I didn't even know if love really does exist in us. How? But then at the bottom of my heart I believe in her.

I was about to thank her but she was nowhere to be found.

I shook my head with that memory,she was just a random stranger who had put my hopes back, even all the memories together with my beloved Nyx came crashing back unto me. It was just like heaven sent me an angel to realize what I have to do.

I go back to Nyx's room and sat next to her bed. I gently caress her face while planting soft kisses at the back of her hands.

"Wake up now babe, please don't leave me" I gently said to her like as if she will answer me. I know I sound so vulnerable and selfish but I just can't live alone, I just can't accept it if she's gonna leave me.

"Wake up even if it's not for me, wake up for our baby please" I pleaded. But still no response from her.

"Wake up babe, I'll tell you everything, everything that you want to know, every single detail, just please wake up babe. You hear me babe? Wake up, for our little angel in your tummy, we will have our baby now, so please hear me out babe" tears keep falling to my cheeks as I pleaded to the unconscious woman before me, the woman that I dearly love.

"Will I be able to continue my life when my reason for living is only you babe?"

"I love you babe. I love you more than anything else this world could give. I love you even more than myself" I said then gently placed a soft kiss on her lips.

And then it was like heaven had heard my pleas, she woke up.

I smiled with that memory. It felt like yesterday I was just secretly loving her, protecting her and now there she is walking down the aisle with a big smile plastered on her lips while walking towards me. Yep, now is our wedding.

"Hey there my precious Nyx, still beautiful as always" I muttered as I offered her my hand to hold on to as we walk together to the altar. She just smiled sweetly.

"You look good too babe" my breathing doubled as I hear her compliment. D*mn I am really that smitten into her  huh? Well she's worth it anyway.

"Do you Eros Dwayne Gonzales take Nyx Xyne Psyche Griffin as your wife?"

"I do"

"Do you Nyx Xyne Psyche Griffin take Eris Dwayne Gonzales as your husband?"

"I do" those two words from her felt like the angels are singing, my heart is beating rapidly like it wants go get out of its ribcage. I am so happy to the point that my tears keep on falling to my cheeks.

We hold the rings and together we put on those rings on our fingers.

"I Eros Dwayne Gonzales take you Nyx Xyne Psyche Griffin as my wife. I promise to love you the most with all I have, to hold your hand tight when things are tough, to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, on this day forward, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, to be true to you at all times until death do us part" I said wholeheartedly while looking at my Nyx intently.

"I Nyx Xyne Psyche Griffin take you Eros Dwayne Gonzales as my husband. I promise to love you the most with all I have, to hold your hand tight when things are tough, to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, on this day forward, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, to be true to you at all times until death do us part" she was crying yet smiling and her eyes were sparkling in happiness. God how I love this woman, the woman who will become the mother of my children.

"By the power of your love and commitment, and the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife"

I am happy, really really happy. She is now my wife, my wife , my wife. God it sounds like a soundtrack of my life.

"Thank you babe, I love you" I said while tears still running to my cheeks, damn I never felt this happiness before. I am so damn happy that she is now officially mine.

"I never thought my dream of you and me being wedded would come to life, thank you for making my dream come true. I knew I have done something wrong, I've wronged you and him, I've hurt you both but still you genuinely love and care for me. And thank you for that, thank you for everything babe, thank you for accepting me despite all my faults, thank you for loving me still despite all those wrong doings. I love you. I love you. I love you" I keep on crying while saying those words to her.

"Shh" she said with a smile painted on her lips while gently wiping my tears with her hands.

"I love you, and that's what matters, I don't care about the past. Let's just make our own happy ever after together forever" with those words from her i crashed my lips over her.

This day, my dream has come to life. This day I felt home.

___
SCARLET RAIN

I am actually planning of adding three special chapters but then I can't keep it. I dunno why but it feels like I don't wanna add more special chaps and settle for only one special chapter part. I just want to write Eros part after the hospital incident before the ten years later so here it is, a special chapter of their wedding. I hope you enjoy reading this part.