angsty

“Jonathan?” Carlos knocked on his door. They were supposed to meet up. The pair weren’t exactly dating, but if anything, it was a continuation of a fling. Groff was always kind, but anyone could see he had a lot on his mind. 

At the end of the day, they both showed  up for the sex. But again, at the end of the day, Carlos cared for Jonathan. 

A groggy Groff opened the door. It looked like he was asleep, and in the process of falling asleep, he had been crying. This had to be for at the very least, four hours. His eyes were swollen red, and his facial expressions said it all. 

Heartbreak. 

“W-What happened?” Carlos asked, concerned. 

“Go away.” Was all Jonathan said. Was all he needed to say.

“Hey,” Carlos had to put a hand out in order to stop the door from closing, “I’m here. What’s wrong?”

    Jonathan sneered. “You’re here? Guess what, Carlos. I don’t want you here. Don’t get it wrong, okay? We don’t have anything. You were just convenient when I needed you.”

    “Convenient?” He mumbled, “How, hm? In what situation. Yeah, all we have is sex, but I’m still worried. What happened.” 

“It wasn’t you I was kissing. It was him on my mind. Your lips were just convenient at the time. Don’t come over again. Bye, Carlos,” He offered a small smile, “And, uh, don’t worry. I always end up okay. I have to be. For him.” 

“He doesn’t deserve you, then. Why? Why for him? Who even is he?” The door shut in his face.

Him. Him, and Him. All for him. 

/

“I just wanna be the one you love.” 

“You are.”

“No, I’m not. I’m your side piece. No matter how we feel, love, everyone else sees you, a cheater. Me, your side piece. You can’t love me.”

And, God, the silence was deafening. 

“It’ll always be you, Jonathan. Always.”

    “I know. Just not today. Not tomorrow. Maybe in our next life. Who knows.”

    Crying now, they both smiled. In the next life. That was a promise. 

hey lol how do i stop writing such sad stuff help me

THEIR LOVE STORY IS JUST SO... DEPRESSING LIKE HUH