FLUFFY AWOOGA

headcannon that sometimes grofflin forgets theyre a thing (established relationship)

Lin watched Jonathan put on chapstick, and wow. It didn’t matter what he was doing, he did it so… beautifully? Was that the right word? Perfectly? Lin was entranced, and he really couldn’t complain. 

“What flavor is that?” Lin asked, moving to better face Groff.

“Uhm,” He paused, reading the label, “Cherry, it’s good!”

Lin got up, starting for Jonathan, “Can I try?” 

Jonathan grinned, and handed over the chapstick. Lin had other ideas. He leaned in, softly and sweetly kissing Groff on the lips. Lin used this as an excuse to fully savor the kiss. 

Finally pulling away, he was satisfied to see Groff frozen. Unable to help himself, he continued his teasing, and ran a hand through his hair, slightly tugging on it. 

This caused Jonathan to moan out, which Lin very much took advantage of. He lightly kissed his neck, leaving feather light kisses everywhere. 

“I love you.” Lin whispered out against his neck. 

Wrapping his arms around Lin’s waist, Jonathan answered, “I love you too.”

THE END YES WOW FLUFFY SOFT OMG HAIODJAIVFESKKJGOA

also vv irrelevant fact, but im listening to ith right now yup