Cast a spell(fluff)

(this is inspire by episode 17-18, enjoy! :D)

"What is this feeling...?"Cain thought to himself. He rub his right side of his chest aggressively as he tried to "rub" off this tingling and heaty sensation that he is feeling. Every time he sees you he had this weird feeling that he has never felt before. He felt uncomfortable because he doesn't know how to deal with that kind of feeling.

Trying to shake off the thought, therefore he played the Netflix show that he promised to wait for you to watch together. "whatttttt! why would start without meeee!"you said in slight disappointment as you plop down next to him on the couch.

The scent of your fresh shampoo caught his attention. A little fruity sweet mix with a floral undertone to it. he carefully steal glances at you, hoping that you don't notice him staring. His 6'4 height emphasis your small petite frame, towering over you. you pucker your little lips and puff your cheeks grumpily as you continue to dry your hair with a towel while watching the show.

Although he knew you're pissed now but he can't help but find your reaction to be cute. And the his heart beat starts to race. "It's a little different from pain... but what is this hot throbbing feeling...?" he thought and getting more and more irritated because he can't understand this mushy feeling inside him.

You failed to notice the annoyed men next to you are your focus was fixated on the show and you were busying commenting about each scene. "HAHA! look at tha-woah!" you felt him pull you by the ankle forcefully, making you shift your position from sitting to laying on the couch. He hovers on top of you, your instinct kicks in you push him on his chest, maintaining a distance between you two. You felt his rapid heart beat from your palms, you look up. He was flustered but he looks agitated and confused in the same time.

"Dayum you ok? Are you sick?" you reach upwards placing your palm on his forehead to feel his temperature. His eyes widened upon the physical contact. He grabbed your wrist peeling your hand away from him. "What spell is this? What are you doing to me?" His grip tighten on your wrist  which cause you to squirm and panicked a little. 

"What is wrong with you?? I can't even say a harry potter spell properly! you think I'm doing voodoo shit??" you taunted back. He was taken aback but he realised he is being unreasonable, you're a human, you don't have magic powers. He let go of your wrist, "sorry..."he murmured.

"I can't hear youuuu" you said playfully with a victory grin in your face. He click his tongue and said " what are you? Spongebob?" he said in a slight annoyed tone. "If I can't hear it then apology is not accepted." You shrug your shoulders, teasing him.

 "JEEZ! I'M SORRY" he screamed out loud, your reflex is to quickly cover his mouth to shut him up. "Wow you're so bad at apologizing" you teased again but you couldn't help but laugh. You know he has a good heart just a little confused sometimes. His facial expression soften at the sight of your laughing reaction and his elf-like ears flop down a little.

"Hey! what if next time during sex I hold your ears like a motorbike! BRT BRT!" you tried your best attempt to mimic a motorbike engine sound as your hands were on his ears making a half circular motion as if you're starting off a bike.

"You're so weird..."he smiled in defeat, giving in and complying to your weird but cute personality. He lead closer, and gently kisses your lips, it's very different from what he usually does. "I can't understand what am I feeling but I do feel very happy when I'm with you..." he softly whispers before sinking his head down for another kiss again.

-end-