Big Daddies (lemon,pt2)

( saw this pic from Pinterest hehe, kinda look like ben blushing aye?*spoiler alert* was surprise to find that ben actually has a whip as his weapon kekeke gives me new ideas hehehe )

Cain is somewhere trying to sort out the mess that Sid has created, he's been so busy lately he barely had time for you.

It's been so long since he touched you, you swear your hymen had already grow back. (ok bad joke sorry hahaha) Feeling sexually frustrated and agitated, you scream into your pillow while kicking your legs in the air which successfully summoned a concern Ben knocking on your door. "Is everything okay?" He asked carefully.

"No!!" you blurt out angrily. Ben open the room door and peaked his head in. "Do you want some snacks or something?" He offered, trying to calm you down. He has no idea that you're distress because you were sexually frustrated he thought you were just having a bad day and trying to cheer you up. 

You peek over your pillow to look at Ben, studying his confused facial expression. You raise your hand motion him to come over, he obediently do as instructed, walking into the room, standing by the edge of your bed but he was thoughtful enough sit down on a floor so you can look at him at the same eye level, like a good puppy.

"D-did Cain said you could fulfilled everything I asked for?" you stutter on your own words because you feel guilty that you're taking advantage of him but in the same time you're too horny to think straight.

"Yes, is there anything I could do for you?" he asked confidently as he eyes lit up, ready to impress you by accomplishing your requests. You felt your cheeks heating up "C-could you take off your pants....? "your voice is getting smaller at the end of your sentence, you were too embarrassed. "My what?" Ben titled his head confusedly, making you panic even more at the though of needing to repeating something so embarrassing again.

"Dou'h!" you click your tongue as you grab Ben by the collar, attempting to toss him onto the bed, but you weren't strong enough so you manage to move him from left to right by a few inch as confusion is written all over his face. "???"

"God! you're heavy!" you exclaimed in annoyance as you blush madly at your failed attempt to be on 'top'. "oh? you want me on the bed?" he asked casually without noticing how suggestive it sounds. He crawl onto the bed, hands at his sides to prompt himself up, back slightly lean back and legs apart. 

You can't help but glance between his legs a few times while mustering the courage to ask for his whip, "O-ok-N-now give me your whip!" you reach towards the whip at the side of his belt before he even agree to but he let you, his gaze followed your hand reaching up to it, curious about what you had in mind.

He let you move his limbs around like a puppet, you place both of his hands at the centre then you proceed to wrap his whip around it, trying to tie a knot, the whip is too thick so the knot was quite loose but Ben just keep quiet about it not wanting to upset you for trying your best.

After you make sure that his hands are 'tied' you admire your work of art a while before kneeling down, your face directly in front of his crotch. He finally know what you're up to and jolted in panic while trying to use his hand to push you away but he hesitate, does he want this? A flashback of your lustful expression when you were under Cain hit him, he know he wants you but everything is happening too fast.

You pull down his pants exposing his semi-hard dick and plop the whole thing into your mouth in one gulp. You use your free hand to massage his balls while you bob your head up and down, wanting to get him fully erected first. His taste is driving the sex-starved you insane, and finally getting some feels good too.

You suck him eagerly, choking time to time as you keep trying to take his full length down your throat. He groans in arousal as he watch you suck him hungrily, your eyes peers up, the same beautiful eyes that he loves, but your face is now stuffed with his cock. Such a erotic view but he loves it. He never thought this will happen, it feels surreal to him.

You pulled away from his dick with a loud pop, admiring his now harden and veiny dick with a seductive rosey red tip. You place your hands on his chest pushing him down gently, he lay down compliantly while looking at you the whole time, you're so bold with your action but you were blushing madly the whole time. Ben finds the contrast to be cute.

You straddle him between your thighs, you pull your shorts to one side just enough to expose your dripping cunt. You slowly lower yourself onto him, hissing as you felt his tip stretching you out but you love it, pushing yourself lower taking him inch by inch. You stay in the same position after you manage to take his whole size, panting as you try to regulate your heart beat. His cock makes you felt like he had filled you to the brim as your walls wrap tightly around him.

Ben easily shrug off the loose knot you tied, he reach his hand toward your face as he caresses your cheek gently. "There, there, whenever you're ready kay?" he assure you, he doesn't want to hurt you. 

It's so different compare to Cain, he is always so rough on you but Ben is so soft and gentle but it felt so passionate and more like love making but you enjoy both anyway. Ben look at you concernedly, you're panting rapidly and yours legs are shaking even without moving. He prompt himself up with one of this arm and ask you to hold onto him.

You meekly wrap your arms around his neck, soft breast pressing against him. His other free hand holding one of your ass cheek, he starts to thrust in a steady pace, each time he roll his hips upwards, you can felt his tip touching your cervix, making you see stars. "You okay?" he asked without stopping his movements. You bury your face at the crook of his neck shyly, "harder please..." you whimper, wanting to feel more. 

"Yes milady." he said huskily next to your ear before picking up the pace, thrusting you harder and faster, this time the tip of his cock is poking through your cervix, causing your body to tense up at the sensation. The pleasure is stimulates your sensitive cunt to be more wet and sloppy as the room is filled with wet squelching noises with each thrust.

Your thighs shake uncontrollably as your eyes rolled, overwhelmed by the sexual pleasure that you're experiencing. Your fingers find your way to his soft locks, tangling them between your fingers as you moan needily. 

Ben is not the type to dirty talk but he wouldn't stop planting small kisses on your cheek and your shoulder.

"so g-good...ah...more p-please..mmhm" You could barely made a sentence because he's literally fucking your brains out.

His big hands cupped your cheek and pull you into a deep passionate kiss.

"We can do it as long as you want, till you're satisfy milady."