Big Daddies (part 4)

Since the last incident, somehow Cain had come to terms having Ben involved during intercourse but it become more of a competition of who made you cum first and the most. Well, it's not all bad.

Both Ben and Cain is latched onto one of your nipples, skillfully swirling their tongue over it and sucking it. You run your fingers through their hair, gently caressing them as you throw your head back in pleasure, "shi-ahhgnnn..." your moans were alluring, encouraging them to do more.

Cain use his slender middle and index finger stroking your clit in circular motion while Ben's finger sneakily slid in your wet cavern, they move in sync perfectly, stimulating your sensitive body, feeling ticklish yet erotically pleasurable. 

You felt your orgasm building up, you mewled as you shyly turn your head to the side. "Baby-" Cain's large hands easily grasp your tiny jaw, gently making you look down, "Watch baby...watch us make a mess out of you..." he lean forward, closing in the distance between you and him, biting your ear helix making you squirm, Ben tried to comfort you as he place soft kisses on the side of your head, you felt your face heating up, being coerced to watch yourself being pleasure by 2 stunningly gorgeous man. 

Ben suddenly pull his fingers out, you whined at the sudden emptiness,  Ben move down and between your legs as he seductively lick his lips while peering his eyes up to look at you, further excites you in a sexually arousing demeanour. His beautiful eyes fumes with hunger, wanting to devour your succulent sex in an instant.

Cain knew what Ben is planning to do and felt a bit jealous that he beat him to it first. Cain's mouth left your perky aroused nipples, and move towards your face as he starts to kiss you passionately. Tongue wrestling for dominance, while you felt something push into you, making you jolt at the sensation.

"Hnng!" your hands balled into a fist as your body tense up when the foreign object thrust into you. Ben's tongue expertly work it's way in, curving around and pushing it deeper, exploring your tight walls, tasting your juices blissfully. You can't speak because Cain is keeping your mouth busy, so all you could do was moan into his lips alluringly, watching you reacting to their 'handy work' excites them even more, as you felt Cain's bulging erecting poking at your hips. 

You wanted to feel Ben's too, so you carefully move one of your foot, gently grazing his shaft as he shivers in pleasure. You back your hips up against Ben's face, wanting to feel more as orgasm builds inside you. Cain's other free hand roams around your body and he reach to grope your tender breast, squeezing them roughly just the way you like it.

Being stimulated in multiple areas makes you feel dizzy from sexual pleasure, body tingling as sensation of shock waves run through your body. 

Dayum you hope they could go on like this forever.

(heyy guysss sorry for the late update, was having some family issues but I'm better now! hehe hope everyone enjoys this have a nice dayyyy :))))