Self service(Lemon)

(sexual content ahead, viewer's discretion is advised hehe this is a fem reader x cain but will try to write male reader x cain next time!)

 It's been quite sometime since Cain came back from hell. You are laying on your bed, staring at the empty spot on your bed. Sometimes you wish you could hear his annoying voice again and you miss the tiny things he always do for you.

I miss him....

you look up and saw the hoodie that he used to wear hanging behind the door. You got up and took the shirt, hugging it tightly. A faint musky smell that only belongs to him encircle around you. His scent triggers flashbacks of him and making you miss how he made you felt behind closed doors.

You slowly move back to your bed, his scent made you feel this tingling sensation on your body ,enticing you to quench your desire to be pleasure, the same way he always did for you. You reach under your shirt as you play with your sensitive bud. You softly moan into his shirt, thighs squeezed together and slowly moving it as you tried to use the friction to stimulate you even more. Arousal keeps building inside you. You inhaled his scent again before knitting your own breast harder and softly moaning his name.

"Wow...."

That familiar deep voice, the person that you have been yearning for. Your eyes flung open and the person that you missed so dearly unveil before you. He is sitting on the desk in your room, legs crossed, back leading against the wall while he watched you. You took you a couple of second to realize what was happening, then your horniness was replaced by a big wave of embarrassment. "How long have u been there!" you blushed madly as you throw a pillow at him, which he dodge with ease.

"Long enough to..." he crawls onto the bed and moves closer towards you, grab you by your ankle and pull you towards him which took you by surprise and you were shock and your body froze like a helpless bug. "hear you moan my name..."His eyes lidded with lust, his eyes leering on your body, taking every inch of you into his sight. 

A crisp sound of fabric being tore made you look down, he tore your shorts right in the middle, revealing just enough to show him what he wanted to see. Before you could scold him he cut you off by using his thumbs to spread your lips (not the one on your face). He inhaled sharply clenching his jaw and he smirked, clearly pleased with the view before him. Your sweet nectar glistening with your own juices. Your little hole pulsed as you feel shy from his stare.

He can feel his groin growing harder and harder even without touching it because he was so turn on by you. He pushed his pants down a little but just enough to let his erection sprung out. He grind his big cock on your opening slowly, your body jolted when his shaft grazed your sensitive clit. "W-wait I haven't prep yet it will be very pain-" you panicked. "Take it for daddy..."he assertively demanded.

He spread your thighs and hook them on his shoulder. He force himself in one thrust, making you arch your back and cling onto the bed sheet. "Ahhh! W-Wait wait !Cain!" you begged, you felt him stretch you out but you couldn't deny the fact that it filled you with pure pleasure as well. Your toes curled as your inner walls tighten around his cock.

"Uughh... fuck... baby you're so tight" he said in a huskily. "Someone been a very good girl while daddy is away huh?" he said seductively as he continue to thrust roughly. Each thrust made your mind go blank, you can't think of anything else but to feel the pleasure he is giving you. You can't control the noises that you're making because his dick made you feel so good.

"Daddy will reward you for being such a good girl..." he said as he continue to thrust in a few different angles, he hit a particular spot and made you arch your back and moan loudly. He smirked devilishly as he knew he found the spot and continue to attack that sensitive spot with full force. "MmHm...Hmmph.. daddy i can't- I'm gonna-Hmmghn!!" You felt the knot on your abdomen is growing stronger, reaching a peak and almost exploding. Your body tensed up as you arch your back again, your walls pulsing rapidly as if you're milking his cock.

He slower down his trust as he notice your slowly calm down from your orgasm. You cum very hard which makes you a bit sleepy, you wanted to close your eyes and fall asleep. He suddenly flip you around with your back facing his chest, grabbing your hips and pull you towards him. You look back at him as your pout your lips, 

"Can I-"

"No." he firmly rejected. "I'm just warming up.." he smirked seductively before leading down to kiss you roughly yet passionately. "I'll show you how much I miss you..." he whisper softly next to your ears. 

He is a man of his words. You silently prayed for your hips and hope you could still walk the next morning.