5: UA exam

Leaving All Might, Midoriya was very sad that his nerding session had been stopped, though, with a promise to talk more at UA, he was excited.

~~Time skip to entrance exam~~

Maria and Midoriya, the now nicknamed Izaria Duo (By Inko) went to the entrance exam, and Maria thought it was a boring thing to do, while Midoriya was literally vibrating while bouncing all over the place. The written part was no sweat thanks to the living dictionary that was Midoriya constantly whispering answers into Maria's ear, and after quite literally dragging Maria to the auditorium for the physical part's announcement, they settled down for a long speech.

"... and the three robots worth points are the 1-pointer, the 2-pointer, and the 3-pointer. Each having a raise in strength, and better armor, and I see you blue robot man. If this is about the 4th robot, it's a 0-pointer. A roadblock if you will. I doubt anyone will even harm it so I suggest you avoid it."

After the speech that took too long, the Izaria duo arrived at ground Gamma where they would be taking the exam. A short while passed, and then a loud screech was heard.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The duo flew / sprinted in while everyone else was confused on where the countdown was. Present mic, being the cockatoo he was, screeched that there were no countdowns, to follow Maria (Izuku was invisible for the exam), and everyone else was off. 

Maria, during the time that people had waited around, had already scored a resounding 20 points with Midoriya guiding her to large swaths of robots where he just cut their wires, and made it look like Maria did so. Following this pattern, they got 52 by the time the 0-pointer came out, and like everyone else, they ran. Until Izuku heard a girl cry out. Ignoring Maria's calls, he flew straight into the 0-pointers neck, turned his hands physical, and proceeded to fall down the robot, slashing every single wire there was. On the inside, it looked like a spaghetti factory's worst nightmare, and on the outside, it looked like the robot shut down from the top to the bottom.

Maria, taking the chance, ran forward, and threw the slab of metal off the girl when she removed its gravity, before calling Izuku back, and with the help of his telepathy, they got her and some others to the healing camp.

Going home, Midoriya went on another mutter storm about if they got enough points. counting up theirs, 52, adding up the other scores, and then thinking if there are any other scoring systems, Izuku thought he knew the final score, and he rested happy they were getting in. 

Maria was a mess. A muttering (She picked it up after Izuku), stuttering, wondering mess. She didn't know the final score, Izuku refused to tell her, All Might refused to tell her, Inko wasn't doing much better, and she forgot to count her points.

2 weeks went by like this. Izuku laughing his a$$ off, Maria screaming and muttering, Inko wearing a trench into the floorboards, All Might and Mirio having the time of their lives, and Nezu cackling at the cams as he watched Izuku tearing through robots (Nezu added cameras that could see Izuku after being notified of Maria's quirk).

the day the letter arrived, Inko moved from the kitchen to the porch, Maria was screaming her lungs out at the beach, and Midoriya was following the mailman to the house. As soon as the mailman got in range, Inko practically asked his ear off for the letter, and once provided, Inko ran off screaming for Maria. Floating to the beach, Izuku spectated the spectacle that unfolded.

Maria heard a screaming Inko, and that either meant that there was a villain, or she got the letter. Considering she heard the mailman screaming a few minutes before, she guessed it was the latter. Mirio and All Might were standing a fair distance away watching Maria in amusement along with Izuku who got popcorn somehow.

Maria and Inko sat at the bench with the letter on the table, and playable file. Confused, Maria read the letter first.

Hello Maria Midoriya,

I am writing this to tell you your results. Your ghost friend is a major powerhouse. Not only in relative power, but also in brains. The cameras we use can see your friend, and they show him helping you through both portions. You scored 52 points on the physical, which is not enough to pass, but there is also another part of the physical exam. The hero points awarded to anyone who steps up hand helps others. These are voted on by the teachers, and you have gained 60 for saving the girl before the 0-pointer. Needless to say, with a whopping 99% on the written exam, and 112 on the physical, you have passed. Welcome to your hero academia.

Signed, Nezu.

Maria, overjoyed, played the video file which was the same with a small snip of Izuku hovering over her during the written, and him slashing his way down the 0-pointer in the physical. Everyone there cheered, and Izuku was already planning the shenanigans he would do at UA.

Aizawa felt a shiver go down his spine. 'This is going to be a long year isn't it.'