I can't loose you

Scene starts with kaira looking at each other,

Kartik:-tumhe bhi chale-

He was stopped by naira's hug ,he was startled but don't say anything.

Naira(sobbing):-kyo tum hamesa aisa karte ho.....pehle aaj subeh mujhe daraya aur ab....Kya milta hai tumhe yeh karke....

Kartik realise that naira is crying ,he broke the hug and look at her.

Kartik:-naira Kya hua ro kyo rahi ho...

Tears were still flowing from her eyes.
Kartik then realise that she got scared because of him. He thought but why he is so important to her.

(Author:-because she loves you , the person who loves you can't afford to loose you.)

Kartik:-naira chup ho jao Rona band Karo....you don't look nice while crying....rote hue tum ek choti si bachi lagti hai....

He said tried to lighten her mood.
She hugged him again and he was feeling her loved . Both kartik and naira don't know that they love eachother but we're failing in understanding.

Naira(while hugging):-Tumhe pata hai Mei kitna dar gai thi jab tumhe meine dard me dekha....I CAN'T LOOSE YOU KARTIK.

She can't loose me kartik thought.

Kartik (breaking the hug):-i know but please tum Rona bandh Karo...

Kartik wiped her tears and bring ointment to apply on his leg.

Naira:-lao Mei ointment laga deti hun ..

Kartik:-nhi Mei laga lunga tum jao sangeet ceremony enjoy Karo...

Naira(irritated,angry):-enjoy Karo enjoy Karo....sab pata nhi tab se enjoy Karo keh rahe Hain...kaise enjoy karun jab tum yeha aisa.....

Kartik:-kyo tum...mere bina enjoy nhi Kar sakti Kya....

Naira look at kartik's eyes .they again have an magical eyelock. Which naira broke because if she continues looking on his eyes ,she will end up blurting out her feelings. She took ointment and sat beside him and started applying on his legs lovingly.

Naira:-mei abhi doctor ko phone Kar deti hun....I hope ki jyada badi chot na ho...

Kartik (looking at her lovingly):- hmm....

Naira finished applying ointment and get up from bed.

Naira:-mei niche se aati hun aur tum bed se hilna bhi nhi...

She left leaving kartik smiling .

Kartik:-tum Sach me bahut achi ho naira...I am madly in love with you

He said to himself and smiles thinking about naira.

______________________________________
On the other hand,
Sangeet ceremony was going on in full swing. Manish and swarna were not enjoying because they were worried about kartik.