Pyaar ki Shuruwaat

"You can't just give up on someone because the situation's not ideal. Great relationships aren't great because they have no problems. They're great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work."

~~~~~~~~~

Precap

Kartik and Naira are enjoying a peaceful evening in the park, lost in each other's company. Their laughter fills the air as they walk hand in hand, their love growing stronger with each passing moment. Suddenly, the sky begins to darken, and black clouds gather ominously overhead. Naira looks up, a sense of unease washing over her.

In the distance, Arjun appears, standing under the shadow of a tree, dressed in a wedding attire. His eyes, filled with uncertainty, are fixed on the ground. Kartik notices Arjun and gently releases Naira's hand, his smile fading as he walks towards his friend. He places a reassuring hand on Arjun's shoulder, a warm smile on his face, silently conveying his decision to sacrifice his love for the sake of his friendship.

Naira watches, her heart heavy with an unspoken understanding, as the storm begins to brew both in the sky and in their lives.

A lone tear escape from kaira's eyes signifying the pain in their hearts.

Jaaniye…
Dil Tune Chua Hai
Sau Martabaaa

Will Kartik and Naira be able to find eachother again?
Or Is this the end of their love story?