End of the road?

Abandoned Warehouse - Late Evening

The cold, dimly lit warehouse echoed with the sound of Arjun’s footsteps as he cautiously moved forward, sensing the danger lurking in the shadows. His heart pounded in his chest, knowing he had walked into something far more sinister than he could have imagined.

Suddenly, several men emerged from the darkness, surrounding him with menacing glares. At the center of it all was Vikram Shah, his cruel eyes gleaming with satisfaction.

Vikram (mockingly):Arjun, tumhe laga tum bacha loge Goenka parivaar ko? Yeh sab sirf shuruaat hai beta...
Tum jante bhi nahi ho tumhara baap kya kar sakta hai...

Before Arjun could react, the men lunged at him, fists and kicks raining down on him mercilessly. Arjun fought back as best he could, but he was outnumbered and outmatched. Each blow sent him reeling, pain coursing through his body as Vikram watched, a wicked smile on his face.

Vikram:Aaj se Goenka khandaan ke khatam hone ki kahani likhi jayegi.

Just Outside the Warehouse,
Naira and Anjali rushed inside the warehouse, their hearts heavy with dread as they witnessed Arjun being brutally beaten. Naira’s breath caught in her throat as she saw Vikram standing there, orchestrating the entire scene.

Naira (whispering, desperate): Anjali, hume kuch karna hoga!

But as they moved closer, one of Vikram’s men noticed them. With a swift motion, he lunged at Anjali, knife in hand. Naira screamed as Anjali tried to fight him off, but he was too strong. The blade plunged into Anjali’s side, and she collapsed to the ground.

Naira (sobbing):Anjali! Nahi, yeh nahi ho sakta...

As Naira cradled Anjali in her arms, tears streaming down her face, Anjali looked up at her with fading eyes, a weak smile on her lips.

Anjali (softly):Naira... tumhe jeena hoga... Kartik ke liye...Please Arjun ko bacha lo...mei bahut pyaar karti hun usse...

Naira(crying): Please anjali dont do this...Please

Anjali: You are my best friend naira...

With those final words, Anjali’s eyes closed, and her body went limp in Naira’s arms. The pain of losing her friend cut through Naira like a knife, but she knew she couldn’t give up. She gently laid Anjali down, her hands shaking, and turned to face Vikram and his men.

Naira (defiantly):Tum logon ko yeh  mehenga padega. Tumne Anjali ko maar diya, lekin mujhe...Mei tumhe nahi chodungi Vikram Shah

She tried to fight off the goons.

Naira: Aaj tumhare saath uss vikram shah ka bhi aant-

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi

Before she could finish her sentence, Vikram grabbed a rod and struck her across the head with all his might. Naira fell to the ground, blood trickling down her face, but her spirit remained unbroken. She tried to stand, but Vikram pulled out a gun, aiming it directly at her.

Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi
Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera

Naira looked at him with rage refusing to beg for life.

Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo’n zaraa
Mar jaaun ya jee loon zaraa

Vikram laughs seeing her condition as she feels no sympathy for her.

Vikram (coldly):Ab tumhara bhi ant ho chuka hai, Naira  Singhania.

The gunshot echoed through the warehouse as Naira’s body collapsed to the floor. Her vision blurred, her breath grew shallow, and as she lay there, fading away, her thoughts turned to Kartik. She remembered his love, his promises, and in her final moments, she whispered his name.

Naira (softly):Kartik... main wapas aaungi... wapas aaungi tumhare liye...

With that last promise, Naira’s world went dark. She dies. But with a promise to comeback.

~~~~~
K

artik arrived at the warehouse, his heart pounding with fear as he rushed inside. The sight that met his eyes was beyond anything he could have imagined—Arjun’s lifeless body, Anjali’s still form, and then... Naira. His Naira, lying motionless on the cold floor.

He stumbled towards her, his legs barely holding him up as he knelt beside her. His trembling hands reached out, touching her face, her skin already growing cold. Kartik’s heart shattered into a million pieces as he realized she was gone.

Kartik (choking):Naira... tum mujhe chhod ke kaise jaa sakti ho? Tumne toh vada kiya tha ki hamesha mere saath rahogi...

Tears streamed down his face as he pulled her into his arms, holding her close, his body wracked with grief. The world around him faded, nothing else mattered—only Naira, his love, his life, was no more.

Kartik (whispering):Agar tum nahi ho, toh main bhi nahi reh sakta, Naira...

He felt his own heart give out, the unbearable pain too much for him to endure. As he took his last breath, Kartik made a silent vow, a promise to find her again, no matter what it took.

Kartik (fading):Main tumhe dhoondh lunga, Naira... agle janam mein...I promise...

And with that, Kartik’s world went dark as he joined Naira in death, leaving behind a world that no longer had any meaning for him.

~~~~~

Next Day

The death of Kartik, Naira , Arjun and Anjali were a shocker for everyone including their families.

Swarna(crying): Manish ji dekhiye na kya ho gaya!!

Manish who was standing lifeless holds her tightly while Singhania's wete also shattered with the sudden demise of naira. They lie lifeless on the floor along with Arjun and Anjali.

Shastri Uncle: Yakeen nahi hota mera beta ab nahi raha (blankly)

As they mourn the death of their children, Vikram gets arrested in nearby village trying to escape. Everyone were furious upon hearing about his involvement.

Manish(angry): Uss Vikram ki wajeh se mere bete ne apni jaan gawa di...Maar dalunga use mei....

Several weeks have passed since the deaths of Kartik, Naira, Arjun, and Anjali. Both families are shattered and no longer wish to celebrate or feel any joy.

As the sun sets in the evening, their houses remain enveloped in darkness, reflecting the sorrow that has consumed them after the sudden loss of their children.

The End?.....