3. Rated PG || The time it was January 7 (Genya's birthday special!) +

P.o.v: It was Genya's birthday! Happy late birthday to him! Ha ha...

Requested by Genya SKPFTQLMNP-

~ oOo ~

January 8...

Laying on your back, your eyes fluttered open, waking up on your futon. Everything was fine until you turned to lay on your right side...to find Genya laying next to you?

You then realized that you didn't recognize the room you were in.

You gasped. "What the...oh no..."

Genya also woke up. "Oh, good morning Y/n." He smiled. "Wait a minute- Y/n!?"

This was shocking because even though you and Genya live in the same house, you two didn't share a futon, let alone a room.

"Uh, what happened last night?" You put your hand on your forehead, trying to remember.

Genya looked at the ground. "Oh crap..Y/n, don't tell me we-"

"Genya!" You put your hands over your face. "I'm pretty sure I would've remembered that! But I can't remember anything..."

"Well, now you know how I feel." You looked to your left and saw Muichiro laying next to you.

"OH NO, WITH MUICHIRO-KUN TOO!?" You blushed. "Excuse me, I must go commit seppuku now..." You got up.

"I'll join you..." Genya followed. "Wait I have no idea where we're going."

"Yah, where are we even at?" You scratched you head. However, you calmed down since you saw that everyone was fully dressed.

"You're at my house. You even took over my futon..." Muichiro lowered his eyebrows a bit, and you noticed that he had been laying on the floor.

"We're sorry, Muichiro-Kun. Could you tell us what happened?" Genya asked.

"Yah." Muichiro said with a blank face.

The room went silent.

"We meant tell us right now you know..." Genya said with a sweat drop.

"Oh right." Muichiro had all ready started zoning out. "Y/n-San had too much to drink."

"Excuse me- DRINK?" You interrupted.

Muichiro nodded. "Yah, don't you remember? Oh wait-"

Genya rolled his eyes playfully. "You're one to talk, Muichiro-Kun."

"I know right." He agreed. "I'll probably forget soon though."

"Before you forget, can you tell me why I was drinking?" You asked.

"Hm, let's see..." Muichiro put his hand on his chin. "Okay, it all started yesterday, on Genya's birthday..."

January 7...

"Happy birthday, Genya!" You smiled and hugged your boyfriend the moment he woke up.

"Awe, thank you Y/n!" He smiled and rubbed your head.

"I'm going to make sure you have the best birthday ever!" You made a ' >:3' face.

"Well, s-"

You heard an S. "Sanemi! You want him to come, right? Don't worry, I'll make sure he comes to wish you a happy birthday too! I'll be sure to invite him to your surprise party- oops!" You said and ran out the front door right away.

"Sanemi? I wasn't going to say Sanemi...oh well." Genya shrugged.

A few minutes later...