1. Rated PG || The time you first met them ±

P.o.v: You were a single pringle, but you were doing your own things in life since you weren't expecting to meet a boy you'd like anytime soon. Little did you know that luck was on your side...

"Requested" by meeee! (Obviously, this is the first chapter, LOL!)

~ oOo ~

Yoriichi:

Sitting on the ground, you took a moment to catch your breath. You were trembling, how could you have been so careless? You would've been dead right now if it weren't for this man who just saved you.

"Are you hurt?" He turned around and asked you, after slaying the demon that you were assigned to kill. Even though the mission was completed in the end, you weren't the one who completed it. The demon you fought was too strong and about to kill you. As a demon hunter, you felt ashamed of yourself.

"I'll be fine..." You said and he offered his hand to help you up. You took it, and it was surprisingly warm considering the expressionless look on his handsome face. "Thank you for saving me. For someone with your skill, you must think I am a disgrac-"

"You are a fellow demon hunter. I would never consider someone with your bravery a disgrace." He said with a blunt tone and began to walk away.

"Hey, please wait!" You called to him and he only turned around. "I'm L/n Y/n. I would be honored to know your name as well."

"Tsugikuni Yoriichi." Yoriichi replied, his face as blank as ever.

"Tsugikuni-Sama, please let me treat you to a nice meal! For saving my life!" You said this not only because you wanted to show your gratitude to him for helping you, but you also wanted to know more about him. Hopefully he would allow you to get to know him.

After a few seconds of just staring at you, who was bowing to him, he just said, "okay."

"Come with me! I know a delicious udon place that's nearby!" You beamed and Yoriichi just followed you. You hoped that after sharing this meal together, a friendship would be formed between you two. Maybe even more...

~ oOo ~

Hotaru:

After chopping a demon's head off, you broke your blade. Great. Just great.

Normally you wouldn't mind breaking your blade all that much, but recently you were assigned a new swordsmith. His name was Haganezuka Hotaru, and you heard he was kind of- actually, very crazy. Especially when it came to breaking a perfectly good nichirin blade.

Since he is your new swordsmith, that means a whole new kind of blade. You were excited about that since you liked to change things up every once in a while. You were sitting in your home wondering what it would look like, what color it would turn if the color were to change, etc. You stopped thinking about that when you heard a knock on the front door.

"Come in!" You said, assuming it was your swordsmith.

Instead of opening the door like a sane human being, Hotaru busted the door down by kicking it. "I have come to save the day!"

"WHAT THE- you just broke my door!" You face palmed yourself.

"And YOU broke a blade! I broke a door, you broke a blade! We'll call it even!" He shouted behind his mask.

"Uh- no! You have to fix my door!" You argued.

"You fool, I forge blades not doors!" Steam began to rise through the mouth hole in his mask.

"Me the fool? At least I'm not a maniac like you!" You yelled.

"Keep talking! I think you're forgetting that I'm strapped with your blade!" He yelled back.