Chapter 1-the new student

*KAGOME'S P.O.V.*

*alarm rings * "ow.. jeez I still have the bruises from 2 days ago" *looks over at the clock* "oh god I'm going to be late SOTA WAKE UP WE HAVE 15 MINUTES!!" I said banging on Sota's door then running to my room to put on my uniform and a jacket and getting all the textbook that were all over my desk.

"Kagome lets go Sango's waiting outside" Sota yelled "okay I'll be down in a second" I said picking up my bag and running down the stairs 

"hey Kags "Miroku said smirking " hey Miroku and keep your eyes on Sango you perv " I said as Miroku and Sota chuckled "so Kagome I heard a new student is going to our school and might be in our cla-"said Sango before she got interrupted by Miroku "hope its a lady *chuckled while rubbing his chin*" 

As we pulled up to the school my phone rang I look down and saw it was my father "uhh...hey daddy" I said trying to act normal for Sota "Kagome...." the evil voice said "yes daddy?" "tell Sota he can go to his friends house today we have to have a "talk" *chuckles*" "okay daddy" I said hanging up 

"what did he say?" Sota said "he said you could go to your friends today "I said smiling trying to hide that I was terrified I looked at Sota and waved "see you later Sota" I looked away as he went to his locker and caught up to Sango and Miroku "Sango" I said with a shaky voice and teary eyes Miroku looked at me with wide eyes "what the hell did he tell you this time? " Miroku said with clenched fist "Kagome its okay "Sango said converting me.

As we walked to class I was trying to clam myself down once we made it  to the class I sat in the back corner near the window "*clears throat* we have a new student *looks over at door* you can come in now and introduce yourself" 

"hello my name is Inuyasha Takahashi. I'm 18 and yes I'm the son of InuTaisho  Takahashi *he bowed looking annoyed*" Inuyasha said "okay Inuyasha you can sit next to Kagome, Kagome raise your hand" I rose my hand while looking out the window thinking about what is going to happened in this "talk" I'm going to have with my dad

*NORMAL P.O.V.*

As Inuyasha sat down he looked over at Kagome she looked like she was about to cry "whats wrong wench" Inuyasha whispered to Kagome "huh?...uhh nothing" she said whipping her eyes and looking at her testbook "whatever wench" "my name is Kagome Ka-go-me" "who cares" he said looking away leaning back in his chair. 

Kagome raised her hand "can I be excused" she said standing up "yes you may " she walked out the class looking down 

*Kagome's P.O.V.*

My phone viberatated again it was Naraku again I walked into the bathroom and locked it "yes father" "I discided that I wanted to have the "talk" much earlier-" "but... dad I'm at scho- "i don't care I'll see you in a couple of minutes " "o-okay father " I said shakily before hearing him hang up I washed my face before walking back to class 

As I walked in Sango and Miroku looked at me worriedly "he coming soon" I mouthed thinking only they were looking when I sat down Inuyasha said "who's coming" which caused me to jump "oh..uh no one *nervously laughs" 

"Kagome come to the office Naraku is here to pick you up " i flinched as i heard the intercom say Naraku's name they don't call him my father cuz' my real dad walked out on us after Sota was born so Naraku took his place I got up and started to walk to the office....
____________________________________________________________________________________

\(-.-)/ finnally im done with this chappie anywho next chapater is gonna me the "talk" is going to have abuse just wanted to warn people who might get triggered..