Chapter 12-hospitals o(⇀‸↼‶)o

*AT SCHOOL* *INUYASHA'S P.O.V.*

I kept looking over at Kagome during class she kept fidgeting like she was unconformable. I wrote a note and passed it to Kagome that read 'hey, are you okay?'. She looked up at me and smiled and wrote down some hing and passed it back.'yeah.just fine ' she wrote back the bell rang relling us that it was lunch time. I rushed up to Kagome "hey are you sure you're okay?" I said worriedly

"I just feel like something is gonna happen today that's all" Kagome replied looking up with a smile plastered on her face."okay let's go meet up with Miroku and Sango before they start assuming things are going"(A/N by they he means Miroku >~<) I said grabbing her hand and running to the fount of the school.

*AFTER SCHOOL AT KAGOME'S HOUSE* *KAGOME'S P.O.V.*

"Sota you wanna sandwich" I said as I dropped my bag on the couch. "yeah sure" he replied as he sat on the couch. I started hearing the news "(news)A man has escape the county jail this morning by the name of Naraku please be aware that this man is very dangerous" the news woman replied. I dropped the glass of juice and started shaking I tried to reach for my phone. I then heard the door slam open I shrieked and ran to Sota. I looked toward the door seeing Naraku huffing and slowly walking to me and Sota with a knife in his hand. "Don't come closer o-or I'm gonna-" "gonna do what huh" he said chuckling. I passed the phone to Sota telling him to run and call the number 2 (speed dial) saying to get here as fast as he can. I pushed him toward the back door. After Sota left I started to run toward the stairs and slammed the door close.I then started to hear banging on the door I closed my eyes hoping Inuyasha will get here fast.

*SOTA'S P.O.V.*

"h-hey come here quick kagome's hurt!! Naraku's back!!" I yelled in the phone running. "I'll be right there" I heard Inuyasha say back already sounding like he was running.

*INUYASHA'S P.O.V.*

"I'll be right there" I said jumping from building to building I then hung up. (after a minute and a half) I busted though the front door "Kagome!!" I looked around and instantly smelled blood. I then heard screams from Kagome's room and quickly ran in the room and went and tackled Naraku down and started to beat him starting to see red quickly losing control "Inu..yasha st-top" I heard Kagome say weakly I got off of the bloody Naraku and went to Kagome. "Are you okay" I said as I was starting to get my phone out to call 911. Her eyes started to close "no Kagome stay with me come on you can do this" I said shaking her a little.

"911 whats your emergency" the man on the phone asked "my girl friend was beaten up badly she had a stab wound on her side *says the address*" I said panicking. I then started hearing sirens i picked Kagome up slowly and started to make my way down the stairs. "stay with me just a little longer Kagome" I said holding her close.The paramedics came in with a gurney I slowly put her own on the gurney. I followed them to the ambulance

*TIME SKIP WHEN KAGOME WAKES UP*

*KAGOME'S P.O.V.*

I wake up to see a white ceiling I tried to sit up but failed since I felt a pain serge though my body. I groaned pulling myself up looking around my room. I look in the corner to see a certain white haired boy.I cleared my throat and saw his ear twitch I giggled slightly. He's eyes slowly opened he blinked a few times..

*INUYASHA'S P.O.V.*

I looked up to see Kagome looking at me "K-kagome"I said getting up to get the nurse. "How long have I been out."Kagome said "They said you could've fell into a coma,you've been out for about 3 to 4 weeks" I said looking down slightly "what really?!!?" She said "yeah..Sango and Miroku said that they'll be back they went to go freshen up" I said as I pulled a chair next to her. Then the nurse walked in "oh Miss Higurashi you're awake" She said sounding shocked as she walked toward kagome."Mr.Takahashi can you step out" She said shooing me away "alright I'll be back " I said mostly to Kagome.

*KAGOME'S P.O.V.*

"how are you feeling Miss Higurashi" The nurse said as she looked looking up slightly from her clipboard. "Not so well there's a pain on my left side " I said putting my hand on my left side "Do you remember what happened when you where hurt." The nurse said. I nodded and told her what happened "you now don't have to worry about him anymore Mr. Takahashi had severely beaten him he died in the operating room" She said "Well call me if you need anything" She said as she started to walk out. "Inuyasha you can come in now" I said looking toward the door. "how did it go" Inuyasha said sitting at the edge of the bed. "fine how long did you stay here" I said looking up at Inuyasha. "*scratches the back of his neck slight blush appearing on his face*uhhh I came everyday and left to shower I slept in that chair " Inuyasha said blushing "How where you able to stay" I said blushing as well "I 'convinced' them that I was your mate" He said looking away with a blush. "YOU WHAT??!?" I said with a dark blush on my face. the door slowly opens"yo Inuyasha ho-oh my god your awake" Miroku said running toward me with Sango close behind."I thought you were in a coma"Sango said hugging me.

~I'm gonna stop right here with Sango and miroku finding out kagome has woken up

~anywho you guys can make up some villains and tell me about their personalities and stuff this was suggested by MYKAWAIILEMONYANIME