Chapter 7-what Happened

*kagome's P.O.V.*

*lafter breakfast*

"*knock knock* kagome you in there " i heard sango knocking "yea coming *opens door* wa-*tackled by sango* sango i'm fine sango im used to it so....can you let go *miroku joins in the hug XD* sota help me can't....breath" i said probably turning blue i feel some of the pressure getting lifted off of me i started breathing heavily "*sniffle*i thought you were dead you didn't text or call me and that face you made when you left *sniffle* the class made me worry more" sango said with a sad tone "sango im fine, promise" i said frantically waving my hands in front of me "kagome are you sure you're okay.....*looks over kagome's shoulder sees inuyasha* hey whats inuyasha doing here" miroku said looking confused i turned around to look at him "oh i'll let him explain it " i said giving inuyasha a tell-them-everything look "well...i sort of sensed kagome was in trouble" inuyasha said looking away "*gasp* you sensed kagome was in trouble oh my god is she your mate *runs to kagome to check if she had the mark*"sango said in shock "woah woah kagome will not mate with you pervert" sota said pushing kagome behind him

"guys *pushes everybody off/away from her (sota,sango)* give inuyasha a break i mean he can't help it" i said walking toward inuyasha "kagome do you like inuyasha *smirks*" miroku said "*blushes* what no he is just kind is all....so i'll give him a chance"i said walking toward the kitchen so they won't see my blush "does any one want a drink" i said grabbing a water for myself "no im fine " inuyasha and sota said then glared at each other "ill have a water" sango said sitting at the table "ill have a sprite " miroku said sitting next to sango "what happened yesterday anyway" miroku asked "well you know that naraku called me in the middle of class about a "talk" we were going to have.....then he picked me up then when we got home naraku started the "talk" *inuyasha growls* he just kept whipping me with his belt over and over tell i couldn't move he then started to act weird and sniffed the air and glared at me like if i planed something and backed away and left.....then suddenly inuyasha came in my room and helped me then his brother shesh-om-aru *looks at inuyasha to see if she was right* " i said "sesshomaru" inuyasha said nodding to go on thinking he's the hero in this story "any way sesshomaru was all like what happened *tries to copy his voice and fails* and i told him im pretty sure he is a lawyer and he wrote in his notebook oh did i say he had naraku that was passed out over his shoulder *miroku sota and sango shake there head* and then he left.....then inuyasha and i started to talk then he brought up sota and i was like i can't him and he was like yes you can ill help you through it *tries to do his voice XD* and i was like fine then i called sota and then when he came home i told him everything then inuyasha spent the night ....the end *sips on water and looks away*"i said say the last words fast "where did inuyasha sleep" miroku ask getting a little mad (miroku is protective like a brother XD)"i made a bed on the floor thank you very much " inuyasha said "then why was kagome sleeping with you this morning " sota said tring to get inuyasha in trouble "kagome you tell him he wont believe me if i said you were the one to cuddle me" inuyasha said looking to kagome for support "i was cold and i went to inuyasha and cuddled him *sips water and blushes*" i said with a red face looking away "so does that mean naraku is going to jail" sango pipped up "i don't know maybe if sesshomaru is a good lawyer" i said looking inuyasha "of course sesshomaru is a good lawyer he is part of the Takahashi Co." Inuyasha said confidently. 

A/N i cant spell XD and i dont have an auto correct on my phone.....srry i didnt update on time im tring to bring back the other story on my wattpad....anywho hope you enjoyed this chapter