❀𝓑𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 (𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀

Requested by: Gotta_Go_ChungHa093

"don't come near me, ugly" Thunder scoffed as he pushed his affectionate best friend, Y/n. "Awww... But I wanna hug youuuu" the lightning manipulator instantly blushed and moved away from the female. "I need my own space Y/n." He sternly said, glaring daggers towards the female.

Though his mind says otherwise, 'damn stop being so loving. Or else my heart won't take it' he thought. "Fine" she gives in giving a huge sigh, leaning back to the bench they were sitting on.

"Y/n!" Someone called, she perked up and stared at the person who called her. Thunderstorm also looked up to see who that person was. "Oh, Solar!" The said boy grinned widely, y/n rushed towards him and launched a huge bear hug.

Solar warmly accepted it and gave Thunderstorm a teasing smirk. 'I got to touch her, unlike you tsundere' 'fuck off, don't touch my Best friend!' their eyes continued to talk for them, sharing a tiny quarrel. I swear if looks can kill Solar would've been dead. The younger twin savored the hug he received making Thunder more jealous than he already is.

"Tsk" he folded his arms and stared at the two, his right eye twitching in anger. Meanwhile Y/n and Solar were still hugging, Thunder was almost giving in and will soon enough break his limits 'take your fucking hands off of her already!' he screamed to his mind. He tried to stay on his composure not until he had enough and had to pry Y/n off Solar.

"Stop getting too touchy in front of me, it's disgusting" he stepped in front of Y/n shielding her away from his flirtatious twin. "Oh, you're just jelly" he teased "shut up you son of a bitch" Thunder growled, red hues tinting his cheeks.

"Don't worry Thunder, we were just hugging. I'll never replace you" she hugged his side, making him step aside letting her fall into the ground. "Ouchie" her leg got scraped off, making her wince in pain. "See what you did Thunder" Solar scolded his older twin, he was about to scoop Y/n into his arms however Thunder beat him to it.

"Keep your hands to yourself douchebag" he left Solar there, scoffing, mumbling curses towards his own brother. If you're gonna ask, Y/n's used to Thunder becoming overprotective, and she's fully aware of his Tsundere side, Thunder wasn't aware of her knowing this. Y/n made sure not to make him notice that she finds it cute when he's in his Dere mode.

He laid her carefully into another bench near the convenience store. "Stay here, don't go running off like a puppy" he warned her, she nodded vigorously and gave a thumbs up with a wink. "Fucking cute" he mumbled before running off.

"Good morning Thunder" the woman on the counter. "Likewise" with a cold shoulder, he made his way towards the medical isle. "Tsk damn it. It was stupid of me to hurt my precious angel" (lol yes I did watch "my sweet tyrant") he threw a slap into his face.

"Now to get those band-aids" he took a box of the said item and took it to the counter. He threw the box in front of the lady preferably around his age. "Why are you buying band-aids?" The girl asked Thunder didn't give any hint and just gave her a dead-eye stare.

She flinched, pink hues spreading across her cheeks. You see my child this woman in front of him has been infatuated by the male.

"H-here" she gave him the plastic which holds the box of band-aids. Thunder handed the money as he waits for his change.

The female gave him his change then soon sending him her goodbye. He started to walk out when "U-uh... W-wait" she stopped the lightning manipulator. "A-are you free tomorrow?" She asked shyly, twirling her golden locks into her fingers.

"N-" "THUNDER" y/n came flying inside, launching another bear hug towards her best friend. "What took you so long! I missed you~" she cooed, secretly side-eyeing the girl.

That was a tiny threat meaning "don't flirt with mAh best friend" Thunder, on the other hand, was now probably in a blushing state.

"Thanks for the band-aids lady! We'll get going now! Bye" her sentence sounded menacing scaring the other female in the room. Y/n pulled her 'best friend' back to where he left her.

Thunder who was still processing and restarting his system that went crazy by the sudden interaction was now blowing steam out of his ears. After getting his shit all together he treated Y/n's tiny injury. "Thanks, Thunder!" She beamed, the brightness emitting from her was too much that Thunder mistook her as a goddess rather than the angel he always thought she was.

"Y-you don't need to be g-grateful idiot." He glances away with a tiny pout, his cheeks growing warmer by the second he's with her.

Y/n jolted from her seat, wanting to Pat Thunderstorm's head. She hesitated at first, not until Thunder grabbed her hand which was hovering on top of his head. He removed his hat making her touch his soft brown locks.

He felt her hand running all around his head ruffling it to mess its natural state.

"Good thunderstorm" she teased making him more flustered. "S-stop now idiot" he slapped her hand away and began to walk away. Y/n was shocked a bit, seconds later she started catching up her best friend who was secretly squealing in his thoughts.

"Why can't they just confess that they both like each other?" Blaze stated, licking his ice cream. "You assume that Thunder would actually confess. Tsk" Solar annoyingly clicked his tongue. "Well, they are close. And even if they are best friends, both of them wouldn't let the other see somebody else" Ice chimed in.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author-chan: sorry if it's bad I'm not in the right state to make chapters right now and I don't know why.