❀𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 (𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀

Requested by:kira_steph123

Thunderstorm was the cold and merciless twin in the Boboiboy brothers. But when it comes to Y/n, he's soft, like a pillow.

He's really! Really! Clingy! When Y/n's around him. He would pout cutely and shyly ask for a cuddle, or even kisses but I bet he'll faint before he could even ask. And yes he still had that tsundere side.

"Y-y/n?" He stuttered, fiddling with his fingers. Oh how he hated to act like this, he didn't want to really it's just he couldn't help himself act like a puppy.

"Yes, Thundy?" He pointed at his cheeks, glancing at her then to the floor. Y/n understood what he was implying, she hopped towards him and gave him a peck. His face instantly grew red, biting his inner cheek. "I-i—" "hello people who are flirting with each other!" The door flung open.

There, stood two people with cheeky grins on their faces. It was none other than Cyclone and Blaze "ohhh~~ Thunder's a softie" they fake gasp, Thunder felt his anger growing inside him letting them see this side of him. "get out before I slice your throats open" he threatened. He stood up with his trusty lightning sword in his hands, before anything escalate further Y/n stood in between calming Thunder.

"Boys, give us some privacy please" she pleads. "Okay, we'll just sit here and pretend we don't exist," Blaze said and sat on the floor. "Don't make me call Quake" Y/n threatened "unluckily he's not here" "but I am" behind them was a scary silhouette of a girl, her red eyes flaming with anger. They turned slowly, seeing their furious cousin behind them, they gulped and said "o-oh h-hi Moon" before they could say anything else she grabbed both of their ears and pulled them away from the two.

She smiled innocently at the two and said: "please continue, I'll punish these two for their shenanigans" and left with two wincing boys.

"Finally they are g—" without another word, Y/n was pulled into Thunder's lap. He hugged her protectively, she was her source of happiness, his stress reliever. He let out a shaky breath, causing the female to worry about him. "Are you okay Thunder?" He then nodded.

...

He was there stuck, balloons everywhere. Popping, exploding in front of his eyes, and worst of all Y/n wasn't in sight. He searched and searched but she wasn't found, he was trapped into the abyss of his own fear and darkness.

...

He woke up with sweat forming on his forehead, he breathes in and out heavily. His eyes widening and lingering on the sheets, he had a nightmare. A nightmare where Y/n wasn't on his side, she didn't exist.

He then felt the other side of the bed moving. He stared at his left to see Y/n sleeping softly, his eyes softened at the sight. He was relieved he didn't wake her up. But luck wasn't on his side, she woke up as soon as he sighed. "T-thunder" she sat upright and cupped his cheeks.

Thunder didn't realize his cheeks were stained with dried tears "what's wrong? Why are you crying?" she wiped his tears away, he pulled her into his embrace and nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. His hot breath tickling her skin "it's nothing" he whispered. She rubbed his back soothingly "are you sure?" She asked. He nodded and parted "just promise you won't leave me okay? I like me better when I'm with you," he said his cheeks tinted with red hues.

She giggled at this sight and nodded. "I won't. I promise to stay by your side until death do us part" she vowed. He glanced at his side, his heart pounding hastily. She kissed his forehead and soon they hugged underneath the sheets.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Author-chan: sorry for being inactive, I am suffering from author's block right now and I'm still stressed ughhhh... I hate math