❀𝓑𝓪𝓭 𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 (𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀

Requested by: kira_steph123

The trouble maker trio decided to build their own small band to perform for the upcoming school festival. Y/n wanted to join the band especially since they love to play the bass, Blaze agreed right away knowing how Y/n was good at it. They asked permission to borrow an unoccupied classroom to practice their performance and to store their musical instruments. Luckily, they were approved to use it, but they can only use it after classes.

"Alright! We're gonna kill the crowd with our music!" Cyclone beamed with joy, jolting excitedly. "Don't make it sound like we're gonna commit massacre Cy" Y/n joked, patting the boy's head. "I'm excited to see people cheering for us!" Thorn squealed, hugging his drumsticks.

"Settle down guys, we haven't made a final decision on what to perform" Blaze butted in, arranging the other instruments on the place. "What about twinkle twinkle Little star?" Ice suggested "you think we're preschoolers? And why are you here??" Blaze crossed his arms upon seeing his brother tucked in his sleeping bag (Aizawa sensei style) and laying on the cold floor. "I just wanted sleep" he rolled over with a small yawn. "This ain't a place to sleep. And how will ya able to take a nap if we're gonna play our music out loud" Blaze stepped in close to his brother and poked his sides.

Small snores were heard from Ice right away. "This bitch ass quickly fell asleep" he gently kicked Ice's side. "Let him be, Blaze. It's on him if our music wakes him up" Y/n told him as they readied their chosen instrument. "They're right Blazy, let's get started. We can't waste any second!" Thorn beamed, banging his drumsticks on the drum. Blaze sighed and nodded "aight"

...

(After rehearsals)

"Good work everyone! We haven't made it halfway through the song but we're getting somewhere. We can continue rehearsals tomorrow, for now, we should head back home" Blaze clasped his hands together, grinning at his group. "Is Ice up?" Cyclone poked Ice's sleeping bag "nope he's still sleeping like a log" Y/n shook their head.

Cyclone and Thorn had no choice but to carry Ice back home, leaving Blaze and Y/n alone. "Are ya not heading back early?" Blaze asked, taking his backpack from the floor. "Oh, I'll just clean up a bit in here" they answered "I'll wait for you then. I can't let you get back home alone at this hour" He insisted. Y/n  felt their heart flutter for a moment there, they stifled a giggle and carried on with tidying up the room. "Ya know what I'll just help you to speed things up" He stood up and grabbed a mop.

The two made the room squeaky clean before walking back home. They locked the door and went back home. "I can't believe we're really gonna perform in front of the other students!" Y/n exclaimed, skipping along the streets. "Yup! That's why we better practice real hard, and give it our all" Blaze answered, arms folded behind his head.

"But I'm kinda worried about ya" He added, looking at their way. "You were kinda shaking a while ago when you played your bass, was something bothering ya?" He raised an eyebrow at them. They stopped her tracks, frozen and pale, remembering why they were so anxious.

"Uh, it w-was... E-excitement?" They stammered, hastening their pace. Blaze just shrugged and followed behind them.

...