The GAang

"Sokka! You don't just go around attacking people whenever you want!" I heard a voice say.

"But we don't know who she is! She could be working for the fire nation!" I heard another, deeper voice say.

I felt something cool around my head. My eyes began to flutter open and I slowly sat up, looking around. I looked over at the two people who were talking about me. An air nomad and a...water tribe boy...?

The water tribes were quite far from here....

Well...anything was quite far from my home so...

I glanced at the two before fixing my gaze on the water tribe boy.

He was glaring at me.

I returned the gesture.

"Um-excuse me?" I glanced to my right, noticing a girl in water tribe clothing that had bended water into the palms of her hands.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I smiled. "You must have been healing me. Thank you so much, Miss."

She smiled back at me before returning her water to a pouch. I looked back to the water tribe boy.

"The fire nation, huh?" I asked, venom dripping from my voice.

He just continued glaring.

"Did you think of maybe studying someone before assuming the worst? For example-I'm around your age but I'm living on a farm by myself. I wonder why that is," I gritted my teeth, my eyes narrowing at the boy.

"You could be a spy, tricking us!" He shouted at me, now standing.

I stood up, dusting off my clothes with my hands.

"If I was tricking you, you'd know." I seethed, walking towards my house. "I'm a terrible liar."

"She's telling the truth," I heard a soft voice say. I turned towards a girl who I hadn't noticed who was dressed in earth kingdom clothes. Her eyes were clouded over. Blind.

"An earth bender, I presume?"

She nodded.

"Then yeah. You should know that I'm telling the truth," I turned towards the water tribe boy, scoffing.

"That doesn't make me trust you," he growled.

I rolled my eyes, walking towards my front door.

"Are any of you hungry? I happen to have food leftover that your sky bison and lemur didn't  eat," I pet some of the sky bison's soft fur on his forehead.

He leaned in, licking me. I giggled.

"I might need to clean up first," I smiled wide.

The water tribe girl smiled at me, walking towards me and bending the spit off of me. I thanked her with a wide grin.

"It's nice to meet you," she smiled softly. "I'm Katara of the Southern Water Tribe. The accuser over there is my idiot brother," she sighed.

I nodded. "Duly noted."

She pointed towards the others. "The earth bender is Toph Beifong. And this is Aang, the Avatar."

I smiled. "Well, nice to meet you all. My name is Kaya. I'm not really from a specific place. I guess...from here?"

Here's chapter 2!!

you get to learn a lot more about Kana/you in the next chapter!!!!

author out!