youtuber racts to your ship

not spell checked

jade:
"hi guys! i'm ashlyn, welcome to my channel if your new, if your not welcome back! todayyy i will be reacting to 'the best of y/s/n'. that's jade and y/n right? aren't they like rumored to be dating or something? idk. but let's get into it."

clip 1:
you and jade doing a tik tok to the break up song dance in your pjs in jades flat.

"oh my god wait did they quarantine together?? that would be so fun."

clip 2:
jesy videoing at a club and you're grinding on jade while she holds your hips.

"oh okay! they're all over each other. that's kinda hot tbh. ahaha. moving on."

clip 3:
you and the girls are doing an interview and jade is answering a question. while she speaks your looking at her with so much love. she then makes eye contact with you and you both begin to smile.

"PLEASE THAT IS SO CUTE. i need someone to look at me the way y/n looks at jade."

clip 4:
a fan recording of a sound check. jade wraps her arms around you and kisses the top of your head. you two just stay like that for a bit.

"stoppp they are so cute. my new favorite ship. if they aren't together someone needs to make sure it happens. but thank you for watching! love you guys!"

perrie:
"yo it's chris." "sup i'm ben." "and we are reacting to a highly requested video of perrie and y/n from little mix. little mix is that british band right??" "yeah. okay this is y/f/n y/l/n and perrie edwards best moments. let's get ittt."

clip 1:
you and the girls are in an interview and the interviewer is low key flirting with you. perrie puts her hand on your leg. you look at her and smile and she smiles but but it's obviously fake. the interviewer starts talking to you and she starts glaring at him which causes the other girls to laugh.

ben pauses the video. "perrie is very much giving him the stink eye ahaha!" ben laughs. "she's so jealous."

clip 2:
you guys were at a radio interview helping a caller with their math work.
"okay y/n you answer this one."
"oh god. i don't think that's a good idea." you laugh nervously.
"what is the square root of 144?"
"uhhh, aha um, it's 1,256?"
"no babe it's 3,236" perrie says.
"um no your both wrong. it's 12." leigh laughs. you and perrie start laughing and you put your head down in embarrassment.
"what? how are we meant to know that?"

"BAHA now i see why they're together." chris laughs, "i'm kidding i'm kidding don't attack me."

clip 3:
you and the girls were doing a competition/quiz thing. it was you and leigh vs jade, jesy, and perrie. you were taking 'the most impossible little mix quiz'.
"what was the name of the bar in the no more sad songs music video?" you and perrie both go to slap the buzzer.
"that was me! i pressed it first!" you say.
"actualllyyy i did!" perrie says.
"uh babe no you didn't!"
"who's hand is under whos?"
"that's because you slid it in between!"
"that's not the only thing it slides between." she says smugly. you blush madly while the other girls start cackling.

ben pauses the video. "did i just hear what i think i heard?" chris nods and cant stop laughing. "kinky." he says and continues the video.

"i- um ANYWAY! it was still leigh and I! and it's the beaver saloon? something beaver..." "THE HAIRY BEAVER!" jade screams out.
"ITS NOT YOUR TURN! and that's not even correct!" you and jade start joking around and making faces at each other.
"the wild beaver bar??" leigh asks.
"i'll give it to you. it's the wild beaver saloon." you both cheer while perrie pouts. you go over to her kissing it away.

"wow they're competitive. more competitive than you! didn't think that was possible." chris says.

"ha. ha. thank you for watching! don't forget to subscribe! bye."

————————
i saw something like this and i thought it would be fun to write. also i'm doing this in two parts cause i cba to put them all in this one