Youtuber reacts to your ship pt. 2

not spell checked

Jesy:

"Hey ya'll! I'm Taylor and this is my lovely boyfriend harry!" Harry waves at the camera. "Today we will be reacting to a video called, 'Y/f/n y/l/n and Jesy Nelson being in love for 7 min straight.' Let's go!"

Clip 1:

You and the girls were on stage singing. You were currently singing the cure. When you start your verse you breakdown crying. Jesy quickly makes her way over to you. She grabs your hand and pulls you into her kissing the top of your head. Once you guys finish the song she stands in front of you and grabs your face gently with both hands. She starts saying something but the camera doesn't  catch it.  As she's talking you slowly start to smile, then laugh. She smiles at you and kisses your forehead. "I love you," she mouths. "I love you too. So much."

Taylor pauses the video. "Now that. That is a good girlfriend! You're singing in front of all these people and you stop, and pay no mind to them to make her smile. That so cute omg." Harry nods his head than asks, "wait do you know why she was crying?" Taylor shakes her head, "no, but i've heard that it's a ver emotional song for them." "I can see why. Made me tear up a bit." Harry says and dramatically wipes his eye.

Clip 2:

"Oh my god, look at how cute they are." Perrie's voice comes from the video as she angles the phone to you and jesy asleep on the couch. Jesy's arms are around you while your back is against her, both of your legs tangled together. "Should we scare them?" The video cuts off there.

Harry pauses it. "aw that would have been funny." "That would have been mean! I would kill someone if they did that to me." Harry just laughs and continues the video.

Clip 3:

You and the girls were on stage singing black magic. During the chorus you start grinding on Jesy and she puts a hand on your waist. The crowd gets louder which you would have thought was impossible. You two start giggling which makes it hard for you to sing so you let the crowd sing.

The video quickly transitions to a video of jesy talking to the crowd. The video shows you and the other girls talking and them telling you to do something. You slowly start making your way over to jesy. She doesn't notice you, until you smack her butt. The crowd goes wild as she playfully glares at you. You just give her an innocent look. "Oh it's on babygirl." She says into the mic making you blush, the crowd get even louder, and the girls crying laughing.

(It's basically just a compilation of you two grinding/smacking each others butts on stage.)

Taylor and harry laugh at how much fun you guys were having

Clip 4:

You, Jade, Jesy, and Perrie are in an interview. The interviewer asks for you guys to go down the line and what a woman like the girl next to you is. (That's a shit description. Lmao i am so sorry.) "I can go first!" You say. She nods and you turn to Jesy. "Okay let's see, a woman like miss jessica nelson." you say in a strange voice making the other girls giggle. "A woman like Jesy, is probably the strongest woman you will ever meet. She is insanely beautiful inside and out, even when she doesn't feel like it. She will go out of her way to make you happy. She's so so so talented and works very hard. She's also extremely funny, and hearing her laugh, and seeing her smile will brighten up your day in a second. And yeah, she's just the most amazing girl really." You finish and the girls start awwing.

"Y/nn! Your gonna make me cry!" Jesy says pulling you into a hug. "Oh and she gives the best hugs EVER." Everyone laughs as jesy hugs you tighter. "I love you so much." She whispers. "I love you more jess." "Not possible."

The video ends and Taylor starts speaking. "Oh my god that actually made me tear up. Why can't you be that cute?" She says playfully and pushes Harry. He frowns and starts speaking, "you really can tell how in love they are. That's so adorable." Taylor agrees. They talk to the camera a bit longer before ending the video.