telling the world

jade: you and jade decided to tell everyone about your relationship by posting pictures on your two-year anniversary.

jadethirlwall:

 jadethirlwall happy two years to the love of my life

jadethirlwall happy two years to the love of my life. best decision I've ever made. and I've made a lot tbf.

comments:
     @perrieslove: UHM WHAT!??!/$/&
     @updatejadethirlwall: OMG YES! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!
      @perrieedwards: my loves❤️
@y/ig: I love u jade

y/ig:

y/ig my love

y/ig my love. and yes, she's a lot stronger than you think.

comments
@jadethirlwall: ❤️❤️
@y/nslove: AHHHHHHHHH GIRL-
@leighannepinnock: MY GIRLS IM SO HAPPY
@capitalofficial: I SHIP

Perrie: you and the girls had won an award and Perrie confessed her love in a speech.

"LITTLE MIX!" you shot up from your seat and hugged the girls. you kissed Perrie on the cheek before she grabbed you and Leigh's hand to go the stage. 

"oh my gosh! um wow! thank you for this! um, Perrie!" You say and pass her the mic. 

"Oh goodness, we really just want to say thank you to everyone who has stuck by us and supported us, thank you to our label and everyone who helped with the album. And lastly thank you to the girls, especially y/n, I love you girls, and I love you, baby!" Your eyes widened and she brought you in for a kiss, the whole stadium going absolutely wild. 

Leigh: you tell everyone before singing secret love song

the beginning music starts to play as you girls step onto the stage. "This song is extremely special to us. This is for anyone who has to hide their relationship because of what society says. For anyone who can't be who they are. This is for you, Leigh. I love you and I'm done hiding it." You start singing, the crowd screaming their heads off at your confession. You look over at Leigh and she's staring at you with the biggest smile on her face. 

As your part ends Leigh comes to stand by you, grabbing your hand. "I love you y/nn." "I love you too Leigh," you say and she kisses you on your forehead, not leaving your side for the rest of the night.