007

~~~
March 7, 2020

*At Santi's*

"Mama! You're here!" Miguel came running and hugging me as I giggled and kissed his head. "Did you put sunscreen on?" I asked as he nodded. "Papi helped me." He said as I nodded.

"Boys can you help bring the drinks in please?" I asked whoever was available. Logan and Jay got up and nodded their heads. "You mister we need to talk." I said in a jokingly stern way to Jay. "About what?" He laughed as I gave him a hug. "The birds and the bees Jay." I said as he laughed again.

"Okay okay." He said laughing to the car. "Hey Lilah" Jose said giving me a hug. "Hi Jose." I replied and set my stuff down on the table. "Delilah hey girl." Laura, Santi's girlfriend said giving me a hug. "Laura hi how you been?" I asked as we pulled away. "I've been good, just busy with school how about you?" she responded

"You know the usual still working, and keepin up with Miggy" I chuckled as she smiled and nodded her head. "Well it's good to see you girl." She said walking into the house. "You too!" I said back. "Hey D you're here." Santi smiled coming out of the house. "Hi Santi." I chuckled and gave him a side hug.

Logan, Jay and Julian finally came to the backyard as we all had fun hanging out and talking. "Mama are you gonna come in?" Miguel asked. I smiled and nodded "Yes baby give me a second okay?" I say and he nods his head as he swims around with Danny.

I take my shorts off and my shirt as I place my shades on the table. "Yay mama!" Miguel said happily. I giggled as I said "Cannon ball!" I jumped up into the air and curled up into a ball.

I finally surfaced back up to Danny holding onto Miguel. "There's my sweet boy." I smiled as I took him from Danny so we could swim together. "Mama want to see me do a jump in?" Hw asked as I smiled. "Sure why not." Hw swam out of my hands to the side and got out.

"Papi watch this!" Miguel yelled as Santi stopped talking to Jose seeing Miguel jumping into the pool. "Yeah Miggy!" Everyone cheered him on as I giggled. "That was great Miggy." I said. "Thanks mama. Look I can swim like Danny." He said as he copied how Danny swam. "Oh wow Miggy you know how to swim perfectly." I chuckled.

"CANNON BALL!" I heard as Julian jumped in followed by Logan, then Jay, then Jose and Santi and Frank. "Oh crap!" I yelled as the water kept moving rapidly. "Miguel?" I yelled looking for Miguel.

"I got him D!" Santi said as I nodded my head as the water finally settled. "Water feels good." Julian said swimming up to me as I smiled. "It sure does." I said as he pulled me by the waist and kissed my softly. "Get a room!" Logan yelled.

I chuckled. "Get a girlfriend!" Julian said to him as I laughed again.

~~~

Sorry it's short again. I hope y'all enjoy :)))