006

~~~
March 7, 2020

I woke up to laughter confused on who is in my house. I get up and go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face checking my phone to see a notification from my sister Claudia.

Sissy❣️: Hey got called into work this morning. Miggy's watching tv with your boyfriend and friends😏

Me: Lol okay thank you see you later tonight

Then I remembered the boys stayed the night because it was getting late so I said they can stay over. I finished and went to put sweats on and put my hair in a bun. As I walked out I see Miguel sitting on the couch with the boys as I smiled.

"Good morning" Julian smiled as he kissed my cheek. "Morning" I smiled. "Mama! Look Logan taught me how to do this TikTok." Miguel said showing me a TikTok dance as I smiled. "Wow Miggy that's great."

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked looking at the five boys. "Mama, Papi called Julian and said we can come over to swim." Miguel said excited. "Oh he did now?" I questioned as Julian nodded. "All of a sudden your Papi wants to hang out all together huh?" I said knowing what Santi is doing.

"Yeah he said that Tio Jays bringing pizza!" Miguel said excitedly as I chuckled lightly. "Alright we'll go get ready then okay? I'm gonna call your Papi." I said as he ran to his room to change.

I giggled as I turned to the boys behind me. "So you guys going too?" I asked as they smiled and nodded their heads. "Okay I'm gonna go change real quick and call Santi." I said as they nod their heads.

*ring*

Santi: Hello?

Me: Santi what is this I hear about going for a swim?

Santi: *chuckles* oh yeah I thought it'd be nice to you know meet you boyfriend *smirks*

Me: *chuckles* whatever we're coming. Did you need us to bring anything?

Santi: Just some drinks? If you can please. Jose is bringing white claws. If you wanna bring some juices and sodas for Miggy

Me: okay yeah for sure. Oh Also a little birdie told me Jay got a novia Sí? And that she screams his name all the time?

Santi: *chuckles nervously* what? Who told you that?

Me: *laughs* it's too early for Miggy to learn about the birds and the bees tell Jay not to teach him.

Santi: Deal *laughs* see you soon D.

*end of convo*

Lilah🥰' s Story:

*knock knock*

"Come in" I said and in came Julian. "Damn you look so fine." He smirked as I blushed. "Thank you." I smiled and kissed his lips. "Miguel's ready and very excited" he chuckled as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Okay well I'm done, I'm just gonna put on some Jean shorts and a shirt." I said kissing him once more. He sat down on my bed as I got my extra clothes and my towel.

"Ready?" I asked as he nodded his head as I opened the door and we walked out to the living room. "Miggy you ready?" I asked as he played a game with Frank. "Yes mama. Mama can I ride with Frankie?" He asked. "No Miggy we go in my car okay?" I said. "It's no problem Lilah. Forreal." Frank shrugged.

"Yeah we can take Miguel and then Julian go with you." Logan offered. I hesitated, I mean I trust Danny the most because I barely started talking to the others, but I don't know. "Don't worry D everything will be fine. We'll just take Miggy's booster. He'll be fine trust." Danny said reassuring. "Okay fine. Behave okay Miguel? I have to go to the store to get drinks." I said as they nodded. "We have to stop by Logan's to get some shorts anyways." Frank said.

"Okay. Well I'll see guys there. I'll see you soon okay Miggy?" I said as he nodded his head as I kissed his head. "Make sure you have your shoes! Your Papi can't find any of yours at his house." I said as he nodded his head.

*on the drive*

"So how was your week?" Julian asked. "It was good, just working two jobs is hectic." I chuckled. "I know I'm sorry you gotta do all that." He said sighing. "It's okay. If that's what it takes to give the best for my son then I'll do that." I said honestly. "You're a great mom you know that?" He said as I blushed.

"I try, it's just so hard some times." I said being honest. It went quiet for a bit. "I'm sorry it's stupid," I chuckled nervously. "No No Delilah it's not. You're doing an amazing job right now. Shit you've been doing this for what seven years already? At fucking nineteen almost twenty." He said making me feel better.

~~~