005

~~~
March 6, 2020

"Hi Miggy!" I heard Angela my manager say. "Hi Tia Angie." He responded as I turned my head to see Miguel and Santi. "Hi Mama." Miguel smiled and waved. "Hi my sweet boy." I blew him a kiss and finished wiping down a table.

I walked over to the two and gave Santi a hug. "Thank you for dropping him off. I was going to pick him up but there was no one coming in today." I explained. "It's okay I understand." Santi smiled.

"Alright bye Miggy." Santi said with his arms open wide. "Bye Papi." Miguel said back hugging him. "Listen to your mom okay?" Hw said to his son as he nods his head. Santi leaves saying bye and walking out.

"Mama are you almost done?" Miguel asked as he went to go sit at a table. "Yes we are" I smiled as he went to drawing as I bused some tables

*After shift*

"Okay we're going home now Miggy. Grab your stuff." I said clocking out. He hopped off the barstool and onto his feet. "Bye Myles!" Miguel said waving to the chef. "Adios Miggy. I'll see you next time okay?" He smiled back. "Okay!" "Bye Tia Angie." He said giving her a hug.

"Bye Miggy behave okay?" She said kissing his head. It was now going on 6:30. "Come on Miggy." I said as we finished our goodbyes to everyone at my work.

"Mama is Tia Claudia home?" Miguel asked. "Not that I know of" I answered. "How was school?" I asked him as I checked the rear view mirror. "It was good. I played Legos with Celia." Hw said as I smirked. "Oh Celia?" I smirked again.

"No mama. She's my best friend, she has cooties I can't like her." Hw said as I laughed. "Okay" I chuckled as he went back onto my phone.

We finally pulled up to the house that we share with my older sister. "Mama who are they?" Miguel asked as I see four boys standing at our front door. "I do not know." I said confused.

I got Miguel out the car and grabbed my stuff. "Come Miggy," I said as I grabbed his hand. We walked around to the front porch to be greeted by none other than the Sweetea boys themselves. "Hey Lilah!" Danny said smiling coming and giving me a hug. "Hey Danny. I was wondering who was at our front door." I chuckled.

I greeted the rest of the boys "Hi Julian." I smiled and gave him a gentle kiss. "Hey Delilah." He smiled back. "You must be Miguel. I remember seeing you when you were this big." Danny said showing how small Miguel was as a baby as I chuckled. "Who are you?" Miguel as confused.

"I'm Danny. An old friend of your mom and dad." Danny smiled looking up at me. "Really?" Miguel asked as I nodded my head. "Papi used to play basketball with Danny." I explained.

He nods his head. "Not to sound rude or anything, but how come you guys are here?" I asked as I unlocked the door as Miguel ran into the house. "Oh well we just wanted to stop by and say hi." Frank spoke up nudging Julian and smiling. Julian glared at his cousin as his face was red and looked back at me.

"Well since you guys are here why don't you come inside? If you want?" I offered. They all looked at each other and nodded "Sure." Danny announced and walked through the door followed by Frank and Logan. I stopped Julian as his face was still red. "Thanks for stopping by" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "It's been a week I had to see you." He said as I giggled "what a simp" I say as he lightly nudges me chuckling and we both walk in.

"Mama, can I call Papi" Miguel asked. "He went out with Laura Miggy, maybe tio Jay?" I asked as he nodded his head. "Tio Jay has a new girlfriend too. She is over almost everyday." Miguel ratted out Jayco. I chuckled "Oh yeah? Is she nice?" I asked handing him my phone. "She's always screaming out tio's name. I tell papi and papi puts on my headphones. Then tio Jose comes and takes me to the park"  Right as Miguel said that my mouth dropped open as I take my phone back.

"Maybe we can just ask tia Milly come over yeah?" I asked him. "Okay." he shrugged and called Milly. I look over at the four boys who all looked at me shocked. "Tia!" Miguel said waving at the phone. "Hola Miggy! What are you doing?" She asked "mama has friends over. Can you come over?" He asked as I sat down with Julian.

"Oh she has friends over? I'm her only
Friend." Milly announced. "Callate!" I yelled as they all laughed. "I'm coming Over okay Miggy? Tell your mama that I'm bringing her favorite drink." I over heard Milly on the phone.

"Mama Tia said she's bringing your drink." Miguel relayed the message as I smiled and thanked him.

*Later on*

*knock knock*

"I got it!" Miguel yelled "Sit your butt down!" I said as he walked back to the floor where him and Logan played Chutes and Ladders.

I get to the door and open it to see Milly my best friend. "Hey you made it." I said to her as she smiled and gave me a hug. "Well of course. I had to come see my favorite Boy." Milly said letting go and finally walking in to see the four boys along side Miguel.

"Boys?" She asked confused. I see her look at Julian "oh boys." She smirked back at me as I rolled my eyes and hit her lightly. "Tia!" Miguel yelled running to Milly arms wide open. "Hi Miggy." She said kissing his cheek. "How is my favorite godson?" She asked as he giggled "I'm your only godson." He responded.

"Exactly." She said putting him down. "Boys this is my best friend Milly." I introduced. "Milly you remember Danny." I said as she nodded and gave him a hug. "Damn D still tall as hell." She chuckled along with Danny.

"This is Frank, Logan and Julian." I smiled as she gave them all hugs. "Well I brought two packs of 'Juice'" Milly said with quotation marks around Juice because of Miguel. "Tia can I have some juice?" Miguel asked.

"Miggy it's almost time for bed." I said sternly. "But mama please." He pouted. "Yeah please." The boys all said trying to help Miguel out.

I rolled my eyes "okay fine one juice after that bed time okay?" I said to him as he nodded his head and smiled. "Yay!" The boys all cheered like little kids with Miguel.

I smiled at how funny and good they were with him. But soon frowned thinking about what if things don't work out with Julian? I hate getting Miguel confused so I never told him about dates I went on. I mean he's only seven he doesn't know much, but I just don't want him to get attached if nothing works.

"Here Miggy." Milly said giving him a Caprisun. "Gracias tia." He said as he sat down with the boys as they had their white claws. Once Miguel finished his juice he got up. "Say goodnight baby." I said as he gave them all hugs once he got close enough to them. "Goodnight Miguel!" The boys all said as I take him into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Ready?" I asked him as he nods his head and we go into his room. "Mama turn around." He said as I chuckled and turned around. "Okay I'm done." He said as I turned around to see him in his pjs. "Mama I'm getting older you don't have to tuck me in." He said getting into bed as I smiled down at him.

"I know, but I want to." I kissed his head. "Night mama." He said closing his eyes and I smiled switching on his nightlight on the side table. "Goodnight my sweet boy." I said as I turned to leave to see Julian smiling at me, causing me to blush.

"You're amazing." He said as I giggled and hugged him tightly. "Thank you." I responded as we walked back out to the living room hand in hand.

~~~
A/n: sorry it's kinda lengthy, and sorry about my writing I've been having troubles at home and my thoughts are kind of everywhere. Also sorry for the wait! Enjoy :)