003

~~~
January 17, 2020

"Miggy come on you're going to be late!" I yelled from the kitchen. "Mama my zipper won't go up." He replied back waddling down the hallway as I chuckled. "Come here baby." I said as he came over to me and I helped him zip up his jacket. "Okay you ready now?" I asked him as he nodded his head.

"Okay, go say bye to tia." I said as he ran into my sisters room and said goodbye. "I'll see you next week Miggy!" Claudia responded. He ran back and we headed for the door.

"Mama do I get to see papi today?" He asked. "Yes you do, then you get to stay with him and Tio Jose and Tio Jay." I said looking in my rear view as he got excited. "Mama did you see papis video?" He asked.

"What video?" I asked confused. "His TikTok?" "What did I say about watching those Miguel?" I said sternly. "But Papi let me watch them." He pouted. We finally pulled up to the school as I got out to help him out.

"Okay Miggy. You behave okay? I love you." I said wrapping him in a hug. "I love you too Mama. I'm gon miss you." Hw said as I smiled weakly. "I'm gonna miss you too. Listen to your Papi okay? And if you watch TikTok only watch nice ones okay?" I asked him as he nods his head and smile. "Have fun and pay attention in class." I said as he nods his head giving me one more hug.

"Bye baby." I said and kissed his cheek as he ran off to his classroom. I smiled weakly and got in my car and headed to work.

Considering that Santi and I aren't together anymore, we co parent really well. There no bad blood between us and I'm thankful for that, I have Miguel for a week and Vice versa with Santi. Miguel has brought Santi and I Closer than ever, but we don't see each other like that anymore.

He started dating again and I'm happy for him. I just haven't been able to do so, considering no guy wants to date a girl with a kid. I finally pulled up to work and started my shift. "Hey D" my best friend Milly greeted me. "Hey Milly." I smiled and put my apron on.

*Six hours later*

"Hello, welcome to Denny's my name is Delilah I'll be your waitress today. Can I start you all off on something to drink?" I asked looking up at the four boys. "Hey Lilah." I heard and looked over as I smiled "Danny hey, long time no see." I chuckled.

"Sure has, shoot we need to catch up sometime." He said as I nodded my head. "Definitely." I said returning my attention back to the boys orders. "And for you?" I asked the last boy as I met his gaze as he made me blush. "I'll take a sweet tea." He smiled kindly at me. "Of course. I'll be right back out with your drinks." I said still keeping eye contact with the boy.

I walked away and into the back to get the drinks. "I saw that D." Milly laughed at me. "I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged as I hid my red face from her.

Danny's PoV:

"I'll be right back out with your drinks." Delilah said not keeping her eyes off Julian as Vice versa. She walked away as I smirked and looked at Julian followed by Logan and Frank.

"What?" Julian asked confused as he went on his phone. "You don't even know her and you're already drooling cuz." Frank laughed as Julian's face went red.

"How do you know her Danny?" Julian asked. "Went to middle and high school with her." I explained as he nodded his head.

*After Eating*

"Dude just ask for her number" Logan teased Julian. "Bro what if she has a boyfriend or some shit." He doubted. "She doesn't bro trust me." I said, which was true she didn't. I know her and Santi broke up. He posts his new girl all the time. "Okay fine let's go." Julian said as we all got up.

Delilah's POV:

I decided to just say fuck it and write my number down on a napkin. "Oh hey Delilah." I heard as I turn around to be greeted by his beautiful smile. "Hey..." I dragged on waiting for him to say his name. "Julian." He said "Julian." I responded.

"I was wondering maybe I could get your number?" He asked as I blushed and I handed him the napkin . He looked at me shocked and confused. "I was getting the courage to give it to you or to Danny to give to you." I giggled as he laughed too.

"I'll see you around then." He winked as I blushed and nodded. "Bye Julian." I waved as he walked out with the other boys as I turn to see a smirking Milly. "Don't give me that look." I chuckled as she laughed too.

~~~