Give Me The Bread

Jesus Christ. School do be out here wasting my time. I'm very sorry demons but updates are going to be a lot slower because of class. I'll do my best to update as much as I can but I can't make any promises. Now... Normal text means thoughts and French while Italics mean Japanese.

(Y/N)'s POV

"It's exactly what I said." I said to the class. We were all hanging out in the restaurant in the hotel having lunch since it was already 12:30. "Yasahiro trained raccoons to steal cards from street magicians near where he worked. The raccoons gave him the cards and he managed to get himself called on by the street magicians asking him to name a card. He would name the one he had and when the magician performed his trick and showed the wrong card, my brother would pull out his card from his sleeve and ask, "is this your card?"

"Your brother is weird." Sero said taking a bite out of his sandwich while the rest laughed a little from the story.

"It runs in the family I guess." I shrugged eating my chicken noodle soup. Good soup. Not as good as Lunch Rush's which is sad. Guess I'll have to sue. "Anyways it's time for my daily monologue."

We had gotten the tour from Chloe to get familiarized with the new environment. She left to go to school and Class 1A joining the school had been rescheduled for tomorrow, Friday. Like I said, we were all having lunch and talking about what to do for the day. Aizawa was in his room passed out so Iida and Yaoyorozu were the ones who were taking care of the class today.

"(Y/N), are you going to join us for an all-girls day?" Jiro asked me. All of the girls decided to explore Paris together as a group while leaving the guys behind to do whatever guys do.

"Is that even a question? Of course I'm going. How else am I going to scout out bakeries while getting the best of the best opinions?" I asked swinging my legs to the side of my chair and standing up. "Let me just go get my money."

3rd Person POV

As the girls left the hotel, the guys couldn't help but feel jealous over the fact that they had been able to take (Y/N) all for themselves. Did they do anything? No because they were going to have an intense Uno game in Iida and Midoriya's room which will most likely result in the former boy dying again.

The girls looked nice like the queens that they are. Stylish and amazing. How Uraraka managed to buy her outfit was unknown to everyone-

And then there's (Y/N) wearing her usual gay outfit to attract any potential female mates-