WiFi Addict

Boom boom. I hate school and I haven't even gone to class yet. Please save me, demons. I'm going to cry every week I'm there. Italics means Japanese and normal means thoughts and French.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was glaring at Chloe once she walked into the classroom. Nino had gotten a text from Alya saying that she had gotten suspended. He then told me since I was also part of it.

My anger disappeared for a little when Marinette came sneaking into the classroom. She somehow got to her seat without being spotted by Ms. Bustier.

"Hey!" She smacked Nino on the arm. "Where is she?" She pointed at the empty spot where her best friend would be sitting.

"Shut up extra!" Bakugo muttered. It was quiet so no one paid attention to him.

"She's been suspended." Nino whispered quietly.

"What!"

Marinette smacked Bakugo with her hand on accident after she suddenly yelled. I almost laughed at how he looked as if he would murder everyone. He glared at me and I quickly turned around.

"Marinette, if you're going to come late, would you please do it discreetly?" Ms. Bustier scolded.

"Sorry..." Marinette sat back down and the teacher went back to doing her job. She tapped on Nino's shoulder. "What happened to her?"

"The short story, accused of breaking into Chloe's locker-"

"Which she didn't do-" I interrupted.

"Wait- I mean 'Ladybug's' locker." Nino added after me.

"What!"

She screeched and smacked Bakugo again. Ms. Bustier turned around, looking pissed.

"That's it, Marinette. Go to the principal's office!" She yelled. Marinette sighed. She then grabbed her bag and left.

"What are you guys talking about?" Adrien asked.

"Exactly what I said, bro." Nino said. "Alya says that Chloe is Ladybug. She is crazy."

"I can't believe it either. They have different hair colors." We all turned to look at Chloe. She winked but was looking behind me and instead at Adrien. "Wow, I flirt with her and she winks at you. She isn't loyal."

"Huh?" Adrien looked at me.

"It's a long story." I then went back to doing my work.

Suddenly a screen appeared on the blackboard. A woman with curly brown/orange hair and a black outfit appeared. She had the WiFi symbol on her chest and was wearing a black mask around her eyes.

"I'm Lady WiFi, revealer of the truth." She announced. "For our first exposé, your principal would like to share a little tidbit with you." She rested her elbow on Mr. Damocles' shoulders. "So, Mr. Damocles, is it true you wrongly suspended a student named Alya, today?"

"Uh, yes it is." He looked disappointed in it.

"So you were biased, unfair, totally unjust?" She kept pressing forward. She looked a lot like Alya. Same her, same facial structure, same voice. Another thing, Lady WiFi is literally standing up for the same things Alya thought. It has to be her.

"Yes, I was..."

"Wait, that's in the principal's office. What happened to Marinette?" I randomly asked out loud.

"She's not in the video. Maybe she heard Lady WiFi and didn't go in." Adrien suggested.

"For my next scoop, I'll be taking you to meet the girl who's been hiding behind the ladybug mask." Lady WiFi swiped at her phone, freezing Mr. Damocles. "Stay connected." And with that, the video ended.