Meet The Robinsons

DEMONS! MY PERMIT TEST IS TOMORROW😭😭😭 (when I'm writing this) IM SO SCARED I THINK IM GONNA FAIL. Also school is starting. I'm gonna kms. Oh and my best friend started dated my ex. Anyways! Italics means Japanese while normal means thoughts and French.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Here Alix!" I set down the most sickest and expensive skates I could buy in front of her on her desk.

"What?! Dude it's not my birthday anymore!" She awed at the skates. "What's this for?"

"It's an apology. I still feel partially responsible for you getting akumatized on your birthday for dropping your watch." I explained.

"It's no worries. Ladybug already fixed it all and if wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have expected people to take care of things that are my responsibility." She says pushing the skates back to me.

"Well I don't know how to skate and I already threw away the receipt... enjoy!" I skipped away to my seat. "Good morning Bakugo! I didn't see you at breakfast this morning."

Bakugou grumbled. "You're too loud and annoying for it to be this early." He seemed like he wanted to yell but after Aizawa yelled at him for traumatizing Mrs. Busteir, he's been more calm. At least in class.

"Oopsies! So how have things been?" I asked, ignoring the annoying comment.

"Fucking horrible. My dad's coming to visit at some point but he hasn't told me when to 'keep it as a surprise'" He responded as joyfully as always.

"Dude that sucks. Couldn't be me tho! My dad's way too busy with Tatsuro to really pay attention to me or to come visit me..." I said accidentally souring the mood. "Do you at least know why he's coming?"

"Some stupid reason about a partnership or something stupid like that." Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Huh. I wonder what's making him come here. OH MY GOD ITS THE OWL LOOKING DUDE!" I cheered as our temporary principal walked in.

"Well it seems my appearance caused quite the commotion." Mr. Damocles chuckled seeing my reaction. "Students, I'm proud to announce that we will finally be moving on into our design competition. Let's get on with the rules. You'll only have one day to work on your fashion piece and it must be your own design. In ten hours, your finished presentation will be judged by none other than the great fashion designer," Mrs. Bustier clicked on a button and projected a picture of a really weird looking dude. "Gabriel Agreste, the father of our very own student, Adrien Agreste. In fact, Adrien will model the winning design in his next photo shoot."

"That's so crazy. I forget your a model sometimes. I didn't think you were the son of a designer tho." I wanted to call him a nepo baby but I'm literally one myself.

Adrien tried to speak up but Mr. Damocles kept talking. "And now to announce this year's theme, derby hats!"

"Darby hats?" Marinette said out loud my thoughts.

"Hey that looks like the hat from Meet The Robinsons." I quietly commented. "Ooo that gives me an idea..."

"Since Adrien will be modeling the designs he will not be able to participate. So if you two were thinking of participating you will need to form different groups." Mr. Damocles said to me and Nino.

"Designing isn't really my thing so I think I'll just judge with my best bud here!" Nino put his arm around Adrien.

"Fine... DIBS ON MAX!" I yelled while standing up and pointing at Max! "Fuck off, Kim! He's mine!"